A Master and an Apprentice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Master and an Apprentice...

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide entered Rama's Corner with one of her newest apprentices, Sith Disciple Kekoa Alkarin. Dara had been showing her apprentice around <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm2.showMessage?topicID=193.topic>headquarters</a> and concluded that a place for Kekoa to meet fellow comrades would be the bar. Nodding to fellow members of the Empire present, Dara led the Sith Disciple to a table at the back and gestured for her to sit down as a chair slides out slowly. After taking a seat, a service droid rolled over ::

"I will have a glass of white wine. My apprentice, what would you like to drink this evening?"

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

:: The young Sith Disciple followed quietly in behind her Master to Rama’s Corner. She had yet to visit this place and was excited to be here. Kekoa looked around the large room, as they both entered. She saw many different faces, some familiar and some unknown to her. As her Master nodded to the Empire’s members, Kekoa observed them and respectfully nodded back to them as well. ::

:: Then, Kekoa walked with Master Dara to the back of the room where an unoccupied table sat. She watched as the chairs automatically came forth and locked into position. Kekoa waited for her Master to sit down first. ::

:: Kekoa removed her dark cloak the laid it aside before sitting down on the chair. She looked at her Master from across the table and replied, “I will have a Dark Sith Ale, please.” She leaned back against the chair and kept quiet, as she took in the surroundings of this busy place. ::

Comment

:: As the service droid rolled off to go fill their order, Dara looked at Kekoa and then spoke quietly ::

"You will find a great many people to talk to here, my apprentice. From comrades of the Empire.. to Jedi who foolishly satisfy their curiosity about us and perhaps warrant a death wish with their annoying lectures on good and justice.. to bounty hunters.. and finally to those who are lost in the galaxy and seek to find their path. Rama's Corner is most certainly a crossroads."

:: She smiled ::

Comment

:: Kekoa nodded after the last words were spoken. She looked around the place and noticed many different species of beings. They seemed to walk in and out of Rama’s Corner quite frequently and a few of the beings were alone while others were meeting with friends or business associates. ::

“I have been to a few other places almost like this one during my travels throughout the galaxy. The Burning Deck is a drinking establishment on Nar Shaddaa's spaceport. It is a popular hangout for gambling, meetings, transactions, and fights were a common thing there too. I visited that place once before leaving the Corellian sector long ago.”

:: Kekoa saw the service droid return with the drinks, as she reached into her side pocket and paid out the correct amount of credits. The droid placed the glass with the White Wine before Master Dara and the Dark Sith Ale before Kekoa. Then, the droid left the two woman to their drinks. ::

:: Kekoa took hold of her glass and looked upon her Master while raising the glass in a toast. Kekoa gazed quietly into Master Dara’s eyes before starting the toast, “To loyalty, trust, and honor…..” She waited for Master Dara to add to the toast before taking a sip of the Dark Ale from the glass. ::

Comment

:: Dara raises her glass and completes the toast ::

".. and to promising young apprentices who have yet to reveal their true destiny in the darkness."

:: Knowing that wasn't what Kekoa had in mind, the Sith Master still chuckled and took a long drink of her white wine ::

Comment

:: Kekoa took a long drink from the glass filled with Dark Sith Ale after her Master finished the toast. She set her glass down once again on the table and looked upon her Master. ::

“Hmmm, yes interesting additional to the toast, but quite true. Also, having true Teachers of the Dark Arts available to guide the young Apprentices in reaching their true potential within the darkness. “

:: She looked about the place again and thought about a few things that included her ongoing Training, the places she visited, a brief moment on Hadrian. Kekoa looked back to her glass and took another sip after taking the glass back into her hand. ::

She grinned at her Master while asking, “How often do you come here?”

Comment

:: Dara smiled and nodded at her apprentice's quick complimentary parry. Not only were Kekoa's battle reflexes quick, but her mind was very sharp as well. Taking a small sip of her wine before continuing, she set the glass back down on the table ::

"I actually don't come here as often as I would like to. I find my schedule quite full these days however, I am thinking I need to schedule time at Rama's as well. I enjoy speaking to my apprentices and other fellow members in this setting. So, how is your first visit to Rama's going so far?"

Comment

:: Kekoa set the glass of Ale down and stared at it for a moment, then looked back up at her Master. Hearing that Master Dara wished for more visiting time here, Kekoa made a quiet note to ask her Master to take her to the Bar more often. Then, she grinned at her. ::

Kekoa usually was silent by nature. She listened and observed a great deal as how others act around her. It was similar to watching creatures of nature. You can learn about other beings by reading their body language and mannerisms.

:: Kekoa leaned back a bit and stretched her legs under the table, still feeling a little sort from some combat training during the week. She replied, “It’s not much unlike “The Burning Deck”. I can see why many do come here though. It is a place to unwind and relax to a certain point.”

:: Kekoa looks about the room again and does not spot any of her Master’s Apprentices nearby. She takes a last sip from the glass of Dark Sith Ale and tries to relax a bit in the surroundings. ::

Comment

Working...
                X