Odyssey of the Mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey of the Mind.

Jezebella yawned and tossed her wine glass to the floor. The few people that remained in the area looked to her and frowned. She loved to cause havoc in open places...it brought in attention and that is just what she wanted.

While the others sneered, she smirked and awaited for her new glass of wine to be brought. For her...this was as good as her short-tempered mood got...and she wasn't about to have a few dirty looks upset her.

Leaning back in her chair, she kicked her feet up on the table and folded her arms behind her head

"Well well...what were those disdainful looks...?"

blade walked up and sat down another glass of wine in front of lady Jezebella.

" maybe there just jealous that they can bring no joy to lives through destruction."

Comment

Or maybe they don't appreciate violent fun like sith should...

*Dae slowly emerged from the darkness, fangs gleaming as she grinned.*

Maybe we should show them how violent we can be

Comment

Re: Odyssey of the Mind. (Open)

Jezebella's yellow cat-like eyes slowly went to the glass that was set upon the table and than up to the man that stood before her.

Removing her feet from the table, she straightened, and crossed her legs. Jealousy....doubtful...but still possible. Noting the area's silence, she yawned and gestured toward the seat next to her.

She couldn't help but smirk when she heard the other disciple's comment. How she would love to destroy each and everyone of them

"Perhaps....but I find they are not worth my time."

Comment

*frowns*
          You don't have time for killing? There's always time to enjoy yourself and let your inner beast out for fun...
          *draws her katana and swings it, lashing out at a passing patron. His head falls back, followed by his body, blood flowing darkly from the huge wound, his head rolling a little ways. Smiles.*
          If you won't play with them, then I will.

Comment

" there not worth it no matter how many you kill them dam drunks come back in double. Plus what pleasure to you get out of someone who is waiting to die anyway. "

blade took a seat at the table then looked up to the new women that had arrived she looked somewhat familiar but he was not sure where and when he had met her or who she was.

Comment

"Knock yourself out. I, myself, like to have a bit of a challenge..."

Jezebella reached for her glass and quickly brought it up to her lips, sipping it quickly. Although her thoughts were elsewhere, her intent gaze remained upon the female disciple

Comment

The only challenge here is creativity. See how many ways you can slaughter these sheep.

*notices Blade Ice and grins, sensing his thoughts*

Oh, wondering who I am, are you, Blade?

Comment

blade looked at Jezabella for awhile before turning his gaze to jinn who seemed to know him.

" I'm sorry but i forgot to intruduce myself I am blade ice sith warrior and you two ladies are?"

Comment

"Lady Jezebella Shadana. You both can call me Jez if you'd like. It's a pleasure to meet you two."

Jezebella continued to sip her wine quietly while passing quick glances toward the two. It was amazing how some could seem so alike...yet so different

Comment

*bows slightly, sheathing her katana and taking a seat, turning the chair backwards before sitting.*
                      Daetana Jinn. You can call me Dae..everyone else does.

*waves over a droid and orders her usual tall voddy. Kicks it on it's way.*

Comment

" it seems you have a bit of a temper Jinn....."

As the words slipped his mouth he had meet this one before but she did not look the same she had also meet this ones bother unfortunately a ghost and pathic entity.

" so jez who is your master and how goes your training?"

Comment

Jezebella grinned as the service droid when sprawling across the floor and crashed into the bar counter, in the process spilling drinks onto the laps of many customers.

There was something about both of them she liked

"My Master...is Lord DarkStar. My training is going quite well....but that is not for me to determine."

Comment

" well Lord darkstar is a great master and you are allowed to have opinions on how you think you are doing and I'm very sure it is going well."

Blade thought on his own training with his master vega and hoped he would return soon to continue it. he also thought it curious that jez's thoughts seemed to be somewhere else.

Comment

"I guess you are right and yes; Lord DarkStar is great...one of the best."

Nodding, she downed the remaining contents in her glass and leaned back in her chair

"What about you two?"

Comment

Working...
                              X