~Tired of a solitary existence~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Tired of a solitary existence~

The lonely Sith warrior enters Rama's with a heavy heart, motioning to the back of the bar, expecting to indulge in an ample amount of spirits to numb the pain of solitude. She hails a droid and orders an array of shots, grumbling to herself about her missing master and lack of male companionship to fill her empty void of a life.

The young disciple sat in a shadowy corner of the room, sipping on a tall glass of water and saw her friend, Zena enter. She sensed something was wrong and made her way over to her table and nodded toward her.

"Hello, Zena. You look like you need a friend to talk to... or something to throw. What's the matter?"

Comment

:: After a long day of training and council duties, the Sith Master decided to take a break and go relax a bit at the bar. Seeing the two sith women seated off to the side, Dara made her way over to them to see if she could join in the 'Girls Night Out' festivities ::

"Hello there ladies. Is this seat taken? Or are you having a private meeting?"

[c]
      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
      Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
      "Do not talk about what you have done
      or what you are going to do...
      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
      </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

With her head between her outstretched hands, Zena perked up as she sensed, then heard, familiar voices reaching for her dismal state. She smiled, averting her gaze from the table that doubled as her pillow for the past hour.

"Greetings Dara...Nikki...Please...have a seat. I hope you don't mind if I refrain from the customary use of titles tonight, Dara; I am in a putrid disposition this evening," she gestured with a single hand for them to both take a seat.

"The absence of my Master has been weighing heavily on me, like the pressing burden of Mandalorion battle armor. I have been debriefed about the demands of his position mandating his extended absence... yet I....," she sighed before taking another drink and continued.

"I miss him. Is it so wrong for an apprentice to yearn for the seasoned tutelage and guidance of an accomplished and proficient Master...a man I admire so? A Sith must be strong; but I feel like I have been cast adrift in a space pod, to blindly navigate the unchartered worlds of the outer rim without the aid of a navi-computer.... I have never been married. I may be killed someday before ever having felt the warm tender touch of a beloved; to be treated as his equal in combat, to die for him in battle in his stead, and in the revered name of the reputed Sith Empire."

She deeply exhaled, raising her drink, closely examining the golden liquid. "Why does my acursed life deny me these simple pleasures?"

Comment

She sat down next to her, nodding in understanding. Nikka once felt the burden of being abandoned and knew how she felt.

Turning toward Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, the Disciple smiled and nodded as she approached, gesturing for her to sit.

"I know how that feels, Zena. My master is away as well. For now, Dara is overlooking my training. If not for her, I would have probably left again."

Comment

:: Dara nods and takes a seat ::

"Thank you. Well regarding both of your Master's absence, I too remember how that feels. Although mine came with a slight twist.. my second master was also a man I cared for very much.. ok I'll say it, I loved him very much."

:: She cleared her throat as a droid rolled over and delivered her customary glass of white wine. The Sith Master took a long sip before continuing ::

"But things do not always work out as you want them to. We parted by my decision and then I met Sumor. We were married and all was well until he disappeared.. presumed to be dead. So now, I am alone in the galaxy as well. I would certainly not be one to ask for advice in that regard considering my track record."

:: She chuckles in an attempt to lighten the mood and then turns to Nikka ::

"It's my honor to be working with you in the training grounds. You are quite skilled and have much promise for the future."

:: Dara smiles at her and then takes another sip of wine ::

OOC:
            Dara and Sums have not seen each other IC yet and she thinks he's dead. They will meet again in an upcoming roleplay so I hope this helps clear the confusion a bit, lol.

Comment

"Maybe I have an advantage then. I have never loved, so cannot entirely comprehend what I am missing. You Dara, on the other hand, have. Yes...Nikka, you are a fine asset to the Empire. It is an abundant thorn in my armor to bear the prolonged absence of my Master, yet I see I am at least among veterans in this area of loss."

Zena turned toward Dara.."You loved your Master?"

Comment

:: Dara's gaze met Zena's ::

"Yes, I loved Havok. But that is all in the past now.. a very long time ago. He has left the Empire and I'm not sure our paths will cross again, although I will always hold him in the highest regard despite it not working out."

:: She takes a sip of her wine before continuing ::

"I'm sure you will find someone in the galaxy, Zena. It is often said that most often you find someone when you're not looking.."

Comment

Zena grinned at her statement.

"Yes, I am inclined to agree with you. Havok was my first Master, and I can see how he can be charming, among other things of a powerful lure."

Comment

:: She smiled ::

"Yes, Havok is incredibly handsome and charming. And so is Sumor.."

:: Dara sighs ::

"Men.."

Comment

Zena coughed as she thought of some others whom apparently suited the build, but out of embarrassment, forfeited her input.

"Yes...They are our encumbrances to carry. I sense some men do not like the fact I am practiced at melee combat. Do you think I intimidate them? Is this why I have not yet been seriously approached? I was only a child when I was trained with a sword in the mercenaries. Perhaps I have a leg up over some others in this area. Still...the man for me will see me as his equal, and have the maturity not to let petty things bother him. I will bask in his power derived from the Darkside. Together, we shall fight as one."

Comment

"I actually think you have not met the right man for you just yet. The galaxy is vast and he could be out there anywhere. You are a confident woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to say what she thinks and feels. I feel the right man will come along in time.."

Comment

Thoughts whirled in Nikka's head as she listened to the conversation between Zena and Dara. Sipping on her water again, she felt her heart leap into her chest and smiled when she thought of the one she cares for deeply. But thoughts also dwelled on her past love, who had died long before she came here. She wondered if she would ever love again, but the way things were playing out, she defnitely would.

"...."

Comment

"A manifold of heated strifes in my turbulent past, diligently nurtured my confidence and abrupt open nature. I thank you for your compliments and assurance, Dara." Zena smiled, raising her goblet to her.

Comment

:: Dara smiles and raises her glass and touches it against Zena's before taking a long sip. The Sith Master keenly notices Nikka's quietness during this talk of love and men ::

"What about you Nikka? Is there anyone special for you?"

Comment

Working...
                              X