Starting Over (open to anyone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Over (open to anyone)

*Too many things had changed. Nothing was right. She just did not fit into the puzzle like she used to. But that was fine, she would just simply start anew. Or at least try.

The bar was perhaps the only thing that hadn't changed. She walked in slowly and found herself sitting in one of the empty booths, ordering a Chianti. Things had become terribly boring, if someone did not entertain her she might be convinced to find some way to start a war.*

Re: Starting Over

~Alisa Sha entered the bar, her mind on a few things that didn't seem to be going the way she had hoped in her life. As she looked around the bar, she saw a woman sitting by herself. Walking over to her, Alisa stopped at her table and spoke quietly.~

"Hello. Is this seat taken?"

Comment

"Only by air. Though, why a Sith would want to sit and socialize with a complete stranger is beyond me."

*The droid returned with her drink and she took a sip of it as soon as it was in her hand. She frowned slightly and held it up and stared into the glass, longingly. A sigh escapes her lips before she speaks, not in a tone of despair, but one of criticism.*

"It just doesn't taste the same anymore."

Comment

"You seem familiar though, well your face does. I don't think I talked to you when I was here at TSE a long time ago. Aren't you a member?"

~Alisa sits down, still not sure if she is bothering the woman or not.~

Comment

"I am not."

*Again, another quick answer. There was no hints of annoyance or anger, just an answer, a fact. It was hard to understand just what the woman was thinking as she seemed completely enthralled by the glass she still held up to her eye-level*

Comment

~Alisa ordered a brandy from the service droid as she looked back over at the woman across from her. Her age would probably shine through but the Princess of Ord Mantell had always worked on the mindset that if you wanted to know something, you asked.~

"So did you quit or get kicked out or something? I mean, I really missed alot of stuff around here when I left for a while. I don't know most of the newer people here. At least Master Dara has me studying with one of her most accomplished apprentices now to help me get back in the swing of things. Maybe you know him...Sith Lord Raine Sarin?"

Comment

"Yes, I know him."

*Her voice changed slightly, going from her matter-of-fact tone to somewhat monotone as she frowned slightly and put her glass down after taking another sip from it.*

"He is my twin."

Comment

~Alisa took her drink from the droid as it arrived and then sat the glass down on the table before looking over at the twin of the man she had spent some time with in training. They seemed to look a bit alike now that she really looked closely, although this woman seemed to be not so pleased with Alisa's mentioning Raine Sarin.~

"Twin huh.. I didn't know that. Um, did I say something wrong? We can talk about something else if you want."

~She took a drink of her brandy to wet her suddenly dry mouth.~

Comment

"You're a talkative one, aren't you?"

*Rain shook her head slightly and took another sip of her Chianti before placing it in front of her and cupping her hands around the bottom of the glass*

"Listen, I don't want to talk about him. He is me...I am him...and so, we hate each other. And that is all there is to it. I rather just forget about the whole situation, relax, clear my thoughts, and then get the hell out of here."

Comment

~Alisa was destined to not meet anyone new in the Sith Empire...this was just another example of how out of touch she had become. She rose from her chair and nodded to the woman before reaching down to get her glass of brandy.~

"I'll leave you to your thoughts then. Perhaps another time."

~She looked around the bar to find another open seat.~

Comment

"Or yours."

*She took another sip of the drink before her.*

"You ask too many questions...too, pushy. When meeting someone, you should be...calmer. It makes a better impression."

Comment

Jezebella arched a thin black brow and stood from her seat. She had been trying not to...but she had heard the short conversation the two had had. With a large step forward, she nodded to the two whom were sitting not to far from her

"Perhaps you are the pushy one. Though you voice your opinion about other people....some things are just good to keep to yourself. All she was doing, well it seemed to me, was trying to get to know you better."

She stepped closer and looked to Alisa, a distant cousin no doubt....if she was a Sha....she must know her once sister...Razielle, now known as Trance Sha

"....Or maybe I am mistaken."

Comment

*Her eyes rolled. How these sort of people bothered her."
                          Enter the hypocritical peacemaker..

"Ah, foolish disciple. The more you let people know about you, the more they can use that information against you. So trustworthy and yet you call yourself a Sith."

*The woman did not simply speak for the sake of hearing herself talk. She was speaking from experience, and it showed in her tone. Afterall, who better to educate the living, than the dead?*

Comment

With that, Jezebella rolled her own eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. Pivoting on her right heel, she waved her hand in a dismissive manner and returned to her table

"Perhaps you are right....but one day you will find that having someone you can trust by your side is not such a bad thing after all."

Comment

~Alisa nodded to the Sith Disciple who approached the table and then turned back to talk to the woman still seated at the table.~

"I am not good at meeting new people. I...was only trying to work on that, but...nevermind."

~She started to turn to leave the table but then looked back to speak over her shoulder.~

"I have always believed that if you make the choice to not let others know anything about you, then you also choose to not know yourself completely."

~Alisa gave a nod of respect before leaving to walk over to the bar.~

"Farewell."

~As she passed the Sith Disciple's table she spoke quietly.~

"Thank you."

Comment

Working...
                              X