Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round One (tempist,sten,blade,anyone who's freinds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round One (tempist,sten,blade,anyone who's freinds)

*Demon grinned at Tempist and shrugged*
    "Alright now down to business...Lasarian is with Bastion and we are going to have some fun with freinds..."

blade walked into Rama's for his ussaul drink when he spotted tempist and Demon he walked towards them.

" hello how is your night going. "

Comment

*Demon grinned at blade* "Care to join us? We are going to have a small drinking contest plus play a game or two..." *Dem shrugged and smirked at a frowning tempist*

Comment

"Drinkin' contest, eh? My bet's on Demon for this one."

Comment

"I wouldn't be so sure."

A voice spoke from the shadows, it's owner not visible. Instantly though, Tempist knew who the voice belonged to. It was his blood brother, and fellow Sith Knight, Daegal Murdoch. Stepping from the shadows, Daegal smiled at the Sith assembled, shaking each one's hand in turn.

"So, what's this about a drinkin' contest?"

Comment

Blade spoke with out a thought.

" I'm in, Demon maybe a good drink but I will give her competition. I'm a great swords man but I'm a ten times better drinker. " Blade added a cocky smile

Comment

"Ah gettin a wee bit cocky are we not?"*demon poked blade in the side and grinned at the newcomer*"I'm Demon Night....call me demon or whatever...ok pick the drink blade"

Comment

I'll take ya on mom!*Bast sat down beside demon and grinned at tempist* Hey long time no see

Comment

blade smiled

" hmm a kid of your's? the drink lets go with Vodka to start off easy. "

Comment

he is adopted....my real child is lasarian...a true hellion.*smirks and slants a mean look at tempist* sure

Comment

"Finally, some challengers against my lovely, little habit. But they can't beat me, for I am a fish, and alcohol in any style is my water."

Sten laughs wildly.

"So, how're things, DN?"

Comment

Working...
                      X