X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Beginning

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 10-30-2002 09:36 PM:
    A New Beginning

Sith Disciple Dark Emerald Jade now stands in the training grounds. Master Shadowtide had requested she come here after accepting her as an apprentice. One that Jadey was grateful for.

As she awaits her Master, she closes her eyes and focuses on the Darkside around her, using it to enhance her senses for a few moments.

It's All About The Game, And How You Play It!

I AM The Game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-30-2002 11:38 PM:

:: The Sith Master entered silently, her dark blue cloak trailing gently around her ankles as she moved with grace along the training grounds. Her newest apprentice was already a seasoned member of the Empire and Dara looked forward to observing what Jade knew already in the ways of the Dark Side. As she approached the Disciple, she spoke loudly enough for her to hear ::

"Greetings, my apprentice. Before we begin, I need to know what skills in combat as well as Dark Side powers you have learned in your past training sessions."

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 10-31-2002 12:04 AM:

Jadey opens her eyes and finds herself facing Dara once again. She stays quiet for a moment, thinking about her past training before responding.

"I have had training to fight with sabers and with swords and such. I have had training in fighting on other terrains besides open areas, and Ive experienced the thrill of a Sith hunt when in a pack of others.

As for the Dark Side, the only training in that I have had so far is learning how to sense one's presense when hunting, if they let themselves be sensed. Also how to draw power from it and use it to my will whenever I find I must.

That is as much as I can remember."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-05-2002 01:57 AM:

"Excellent. Did you have the opportunity to spar fellow members of the Sith Empire?"

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 11-06-2002 09:46 PM:

Jadey shakes her head just once.

"Just Zena, briefly. But no one else since then."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-16-2002 10:34 PM:

:: Dara nodded to her apprentice ::

"Tell me, with your experiences in the galaxy and the training you received prior to this time.. what do you feel the Dark Side is to you now?"

:: The Sith Master folded her hands behind her back and looked upon Sith Warrior Dark Emerald Jade ::

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 11-17-2002 05:44 AM:

Jadey thinks for a moment, using not only her knowledge, but also what she feels in her heart.

"I feel the Darkside should be the only side of the Force to exist in this universe. By killing and destroying as many Jedi as we can, we get closer to accomplishing that.

To me, the Darkside exists in ones self, to be used and mastered to destroy those against us."

Jadey stops for a moment, her eyes getting harder.

"I feel the weak must perish, and so must the Lightside. Only the strong survive, with the Darkside."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-17-2002 10:13 PM:

"Excellent reply, my apprentice. Now for my own benefit I would like to run you through a few things which I typically teach my other apprentices just to make sure that you have the necessary foundation for us to continue. This should not be a difficult task yet I would like a personal demonstration of your skills."

:: Dara gestures over to a small pile of branches and sticks near a fallen tree ::

"Summoning the darkness within you, I would like for you to levitate the branches and sort them from smallest to largest, including the trunk. You may begin."

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 11-19-2002 10:52 PM:

Jadey nods and narrows her eyes slightly, focusing on the Darkside and calling it within herself. Once she feels its power within her, she focuses that power on the task at hand.

Keeping her eyes on the pile of branches and sticks, she begins to levitate them slowly, moving them around in order from smallest to largest.

Taking a deep breath, she holds them like that for a few moments to be sure she can do it, then focuses her power on the big tree trunk. Finally she moves that into position as they all stay there for a few moments.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-21-2002 01:21 AM:

"Most impressive, my apprentice. I would now like you to levitate the smallest objects and then rotate them in a small circle in front of you as you tap into the power of the Dark Side. As you complete that, move on to the medium sized objects and then finally finish the with the largest ones rotating in a circle around you. This will be an exercise in focus and control."

:: The Sith Master motions for Jade to continue ::

Posted by Dark Emerald Jade on 11-21-2002 07:35 AM:

Nodding, Jadey shifts her weight a bit where she stands, and focuses her power slowly.

Standing where she is, she begins with the smallest objects, moving them about in a circle around her. Now came the hard the part. Keeping them moving while adding more to the mix.

After taking a deep breath, she calls on the Darkness, feeling a bit more of its power to aide her. Having done that, she slowly adds the medium sized objects to the circle.

With a final surge of concentration, she begins to move the larger objects into this circle around her as well. It can be seen that she is having probs with this, but slowly makes the effort asked of her.

She stands in the middle of the circle as it moves around her for a few more moments.
Working...
X