Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuing where we left off....(Master Miryan, your apprentice is ready.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing where we left off....(Master Miryan, your apprentice is ready.)

Posted by Saharia on 08-22-2002 06:14 AM:
    Continuing where we left off....(Master Miryan, your apprentice is ready.)

::Saharia stood in the trainign grounds, after recieving message to meet her master here. After a long time he had come back and was ready to begin. Finally she would recieve training from the one her mother had hedl high regard for, his skill and what he could teach other than weaponary skills. This request had seemed strange at first but her mothers memories, verbally told to her of what little had been said by Matron had been what she had found. He held a lot of honour in him, and he was a person you could trust. Trust was hard to find nowadays.
    She awaited, wearign comfortable clothes which are easy to move in, her Katana behind her back, she still needed the dragonblade off Dara Shadowtide, and her two sabers on her belt.::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 08-23-2002 02:17 AM:

*As she stood there waiting, a single Sakura blossom fluttered down and landed on her cheek.. Picking it up, she looked at it for a moment, admiring the beauty, before remembering that she was not standing under a Cherry tree.. In fact, there wasn't even a single cherry tree In the training grounds..*

*As she looked up, she saw MnT hanging upside-down from a branch above her head, staring down at her..*

... Greetings, my apprentice..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Saharia on 08-23-2002 02:45 AM:

::Saharia looked up startled, if you could call her expression that. The blossom had fooled her and she took that as a small lesson to remember. She wondered where the blossom had come from, it had an inviting smell. Sith she may be, but she still had a love for natural beauty.
    She stepped back and bowed her head in honour of her master, hands holding her katana in customary way.::

Master.

::She stood up straight, and put her katana back.::

It is good to see you again. How fared your trip?

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 08-27-2002 02:11 AM:

*Turning his head back towards the broadsword that hung off his back, MnT explained with that motion alone that it had been a success..*

... It fared as well as one could expect it to.. How have you been in my absence, Saharia?

Posted by Saharia on 08-27-2002 03:17 AM:

::Saharia noted the sword, as it spoke for itself and she half smiled in recoginition t the success::

Fared well I did. I learn to use mine anger effectively with Mentor Daegal. I have been training away from public, alone in other planets on concentration, meditating and communicating better with the darkside as I believe communicating with the power I wish to wield brings about more effective and hightened power in itself. When one understands the other it works more efficiently. Once the connection is made better, so too will the training become more effective.

::Saharia rememered the planets she had stayed at, some were beautiful, some were rugged, some were plain ugly but she had coped with each planet, which was a task itself when changing to different extreme climates so quickly. The more adaptable you became the better warrior you were::

Posted by Miryan no Trunks on 08-31-2002 03:07 AM:

... Good, it sounds like you've used your time wisely, and to display such wisdom about communication with the force bringing about higher levels of strength is to prove it. You are indeed quite right about that, perhaps even moreso than you think.. The stronger one is with the darkside, the more in tune they are with it, the more their potential grows.. The Ends of that potential are Limitless..

Posted by Saharia on 09-07-2002 07:24 AM:

:;Saharia nodded, the words were of wisdom, and wisdom is what she liked to collect.::

What you be training today master?

::Her sabers were rady for training, her head and heart even more so, and she awaited his response. The air around her seemed stiller than yesterday, better to hear the sound of movement and she intended to do well today, with the bruises she would probably endure made with some grace if it could be helped::
Working...
X