X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will learn (Danya and Darius)

Posted by Drako on 08-20-2002 04:11 PM:
    You will learn (Danya and Darius)

DarkStar and Danya entered the training ground from the long walk through the corridor after he had found her taking some pills. He was going to hurt her, that much was sure but as they had walked a truely insidious thought had occured to the Sith Lord. Without Danya noticing he had sent a short transmition to one of his other apprentices, instructing them to come, armed, to the training ground.

DarkStar moved away from Danya and folded his arms, his face was expressionless and he said nothing as he waited for the arrival of the one who would administer the punishment to Danya, and it would be good training for both of them.

Who the other apprentice was would be obvious to anyone, the most training of DarkStar's TSE apprentices was the first one he had gained there, the first amung his apprentices Darius Van Derveld.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 08-21-2002 03:01 PM:

The message had arrived and it had taken little time to get to the training centre, as he stood inside he heard and felt the master approach, as they entered Darius turned and felt his jaw drop; the usually vital Danya seemed to hang like a ghost from the masters hold.

Coming forward he held out his arms a waited for Danya to come to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Drako on 08-21-2002 03:24 PM:

DarkStar nodded to Darius and spoke to him through the Force so Danya would not hear.

I found her taking pills...polluting her body with vile substances, I will no tolerate it, prove that your loyalty is to me, hurt her, hurt her alot but do not kill her,

Hiding his smile the Sith Lord waited.

Posted by Danya Argent on 08-30-2002 11:53 PM:

Danya lowered her head and entered the Training Grounds with her Master. Her skin was pale and her eyes were blood shot. She looked like a walking dead being. Her hair was limp and it rested around her shoulders...and her posture was not straight as it usually was. Her vitality seemed to be nothing...and at the moment....she felt as though she had no soul. The young Apprentice let her eyes move upwards to a figure that she took comfort in now....Darius...not only her training partner...but also blood relation. She smiled very weakly and walked over to him...falling into his arms, and nearly supporting herself upon his sturdy frame.

He will surly...kill me....

She closed her eyes tightly as she spoke in his mind through the Force. The words were faint and weak....unlike her normal self. Danya's eyes moved from Darius to her Master....but then right back to the one whom held her in his arms. Her heart sank to the lowest level possible....as she faced her fate unknowingly....

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 08-31-2002 01:25 AM:

As the girl fell into his arms Darius was all set to squeeze, squeeze until he felt her ribs pop and her breaths rasp from consticted airways, but as she collapsed, giving herself over to him he felt her lightness of frame and as he brushed her mind, an absence of care; she was focusing on the pain.

Master, there is nothing to be gained from this, she is in far to much pain to notice, anything we would do would only blend with the suffering in her mind and ultimately prove to be a waste of effort.

Wrapping his coat around her then lifting her asif she were a child;

Master, let her heal, heaping injury on top of this would remove a disciple from your numbers for quite a considerable time, all I ask is that you let her recover, once she is healthy again and can fight, I would be more than happy to crush her benieth my boot, but, until then, let me take care of her.

Posted by Danya Argent on 08-31-2002 02:44 AM:

Danya was about ready to pass out but then fought it and stood up, balancing herself against Darius until he wrapped his coat around her and lifted her off of the ground. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she rested her head against his shoulder...trying to forget about how terrible the migrane she had was getting....trying to forget the urge to throw-up at that moment....trying to forget how she could barely breath now. She had messed herself up...and she had done it really well. Her thoughts now dwelled upon the pain, trying to draw strength from it...but in her efforts...it just made her head pound even worse than before.

"If you both won't...kill me...I'll do it...myself..."

She said brokenly, not even aware anymore of what she was saying. A few tears surfaced in her eyes and then fell down her cheeks....collecting below her chin at the very thought of death....

Posted by Drako on 08-31-2002 03:43 PM:

DarkStar walked calmly over to the pair of them, with a sudden, brutal move, he slapped Darius across the face, almost instantly his face went red like a nice ripe apple, rage burned in the eyes of the Sith Lord.

That is for disobeying me, if you ever do it again, I will do far worse. Take her, do not let her out of your sight, if she kills herself her blood will be on your hands, and I will removed, along with your hands,"

He turned to Danya at last, the fires of rage still burning brightly in his cold green eyes.

"I am putting you in Darius's care until you are fit and worthy to continue training under me, try not to die on him theres good girl,"

He sneared the words to her before turning to Darius again, with another lightning fast blow he struck his apprentice on the chin, taking both Darius and the woman in his arms to the floor.

"Now, get out of my sight..."

The Sith Lord folded his arms, his eyes centred on them, there was no room for debate, plea's would fall on deaf ears, it was leave or feel more pain.

Posted by Danya_Argent on 08-31-2002 05:09 PM:

Danya nearly fell out of Darius's arms when her Master slapped him. She felt as though he hated her now.....perhaps it would have been better if he beat her then and now instead of prolonging her agony. The girl shook her head, but as she was about to speak.....Darkstar knocked both of them to the floor. Danya put her hands on her temples and shut her eyes tightly. She knew that what she was about to do was very stupid....but she could not think clearly anyway. The young woman got up on weary feet....and nearly fell over on her own.....but finally managed to stand up and look into Darkstar's eyes.

"Take me......now........I will face my fate now.....look, I'm strong.....enough....."

She breathed out, knowing it would just get her into more trouble. Her Master was hard and unforgiving....and she nearly regretted choosing him to train her. Her eyes fell to the floor and then to her saber. She took it from her belt and pressed the button. Two red beams shot out of both ends of the hilt, and she slowly brought her eyes up to the Master.

"I will fight to my death if it so pleases you.......for I have done nothing......to bring happiness in your eyes.....so if killing me does that......do it......"

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 06:51 AM:

DarkStar's eyes dropped down to Darius, the anger was gone, when he spoke there was a genuine compassion in his voice.

"Take her Darius, bring her to her senses,"

His eyes shot up to Danya again, the cold green orbs seemed to sap the strength from her arms and legs, causing the lightsabre to drop to the floor with a clatter, the deadman switch turning the blades off as she dropped it. His eyes followed her as she sunk to knees.

"You stood up to me, you are weak and barely able to hold your weapon, yet you stood up to me, that takes a courge far beyond what a normal person posesses. That makes me proud, now young one, go with Darius, sort yourself out, show me you have the courage to face not death, but life. That takes more courage, if you have that courage, you will make me proud and I will make you into a warrior, now go,"

The freezing stare of the Sith Lord faded, releasing Danya from the hold he had had over her, he folded his arms. A slight breeze flapped his cape but that was the only movement from the ancient Sith, he was like unto a statue, cold and hard, but he has shown he had a heart when he chose to use it.

Posted by Darius Van-Derveld on 09-02-2002 07:03 AM:

Allowing himself to breathe once again Darius was sure he was about to witness Danya's death.

As reality registered his held breath exploded out of him

Snatching up her blade and re-wrapping her in his coat he lead her gently from the training area, mouthing silent thank you's to the Gods and to the master himself.

Posted by Danya_Argent on 09-02-2002 10:40 AM:

Danya could not believe what had just happened...finally, she made him proud. Her heart swelled with joy as she nearly fell over from fatigue. Darius gathered her up in his arms along with her Dragon Saber. She was ready to face Life again....and embrace it fully.

"Thank you....Master...."

She said softly to him as her blood relative took her from the training area to care for her. The young Apprentice did not know where they were going, but she decided that it did not matter. She was to become a Warrior...and swore to herself to bring honor to the Darkstar....
Working...
X