X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step two (Jodah)

Posted by Darth Snack on 07-31-2002 04:15 PM:
    Step two (Jodah)

*Jodah had finally returned and now it was time to continue down the Dark Path. The message Snack had sent to the Sith Warrior was simply to meet him here out in the Training Grounds.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Jodah Of Giva on 07-31-2002 07:58 PM:

Jodah stepped to the edge of the Training Grounds. He scanned around for a moment, and finally, finding Snack, walked towards him. He stopped behind his master, bowing softly at the waist. "You summoned, milord?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Snack on 07-31-2002 08:29 PM:

That I did. You've been away for a while...

*He started, before turning around to face Jodah. Bowing his head in respect to his apprentice, strands of dark hair falling forward over his pale face. He brought his head back up and fingered back the stray strands of hair back to where they should be.*

Mind if I asked what you were doing? And if it was fruitful?

Posted by Jodah Of Giva on 08-01-2002 01:20 AM:

Jodah nodded slightly. "Not at all, lord. My homeland was endangered; I was called to defend it alongside my armies. As for its product..."He trailed off for a moment. "The most withered of trees can hold the greatest of fruits, no? Giva is gone, as will the rest of Altyr soon be. Until I find another realm, the Empire has become my home."

Posted by Darth Snack on 08-05-2002 06:27 PM:

I'm sorry to hear that Give is no more... but on the flip sidme, I am glad that the Empire will be your new home until you find a new realm.

*Snack had visited Giva once before. It was indeed a beautiful place, at least what he saw of it. And to know that he would never get the chance of going there a second time dampered the relatively calm mood the Dark Lord was in. At any rate, it was time to begin training.*

Tell me, is there anything you wish to learn? Something that perhaps caught your eye and wondered how to do it?

Posted by Jodah of Giva on 08-11-2002 07:06 PM:

Jodah thought for a moment, reviewing what he had seen over his little experience with Force users. He smiled slightly. "Nothing suitable for my level, milord. The only thing I seek now is to further my education. I have been exposed to little of your castings, and wish to learn as much as I can."

Posted by Darth Snack on 08-13-2002 08:31 PM:

Anger, My Apprentice, and hatred. When using feelings such as those, your power will increase. Do you know why?

*Snack shot an inquizative look over to Jodah, waiting for his answer.*

Posted by Jodah of Giva on 08-14-2002 06:12 PM:

Jodah nodded hesitantly. "Yes, milord, I believe so. Our powers revolve almost exclusively around destruction, pain, and malice. In focusing with the element we're trying to control, our power increases with a smaller expenditure of personal energy."

Posted by Jodah of Giva on 08-28-2002 02:14 PM:

/ttt
Working...
X