Playing in the wind(Dink)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing in the wind(Dink)

Jack had nearly forgotten to train his apprentice, Dink, in the way of the elements. The clown Knight had a basic grasp of it himself, but, he was wanting to learn more of it too as he went along. Granted he'd only learned it a while back when he was a Warrior still, he wished to learn what he could. Use whatever means possible to achieve his goals. So, making his way into the Training Grounds he then found himself standing in the middle. The light of the early morning shinning in his red eyes. Taking in the sunlight the Knight then grinned.

"Ah, what a perfect morning. Well, given that Sky left me...it's nearly perfect." He said with his eyes going yellow for a second. The Dark Side washing over Jack like a river.

It then flowed around him like a dark blanket wanting to embrace him. And he let it too! Commanding the darkness to flow through and around him to give him his power. That power he would use to crush anyone standing in his way. Like Cloud! Or Nafrayo! Or Tal! Any or all of them if they were standing in this very space he occupied.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Thanks to Drake for this awesomeness!

Dink felt his master's Force presence long before he saw him. It was moments like this when the Disciple was reminded that Jack's nonchalance was a mask as the face piant he was known to wear. Simply put, the man had an exquisite command of the Dark Side.

It was a power Dink wanted.

He didn't interupt his master, knowing Jack felt Dink through the Force as well as he felt his master. It was a fact he didn't always appreciate. He'd read of many Sith apprentices that learned to mask themselves from their masters. Heck, Darth Sideous claimed to have been able to murder his own master. Unfortunately, Dink had no where near that ability, so he would be patient. He would be loyal. And he would learn.

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

Jack then felt his dwarf apprentice behind him, "Right on schedule, Dink."

Turning to face him he then nodded to his apprentice. He figured that Dink would wonder why he called him here again. Though, at this point, Dink should realize his master was clearly insane. Because he was prone to fits of insanity at differnt times. He could be nice one moment and then snap the next. Unpredictable he was. So, that was why he was 'mad' in a sense. Then again, he was mutated when he was cloned so that too made a difference.

"Looking at my face...do you think this is makeup?" Jack wondered if Dink thought so, "Because some would think so. But, I allow them to think that. It's not though. During my creation on Kamino as the cloning process I mutated. That is why I look this way."

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Dink opened his eyes a bit larger, as his master had read his mind.

"So, hiding in plain sight, so to speak?

Sometimes, Master I wonder if you are as insane as they say, or the most intelligent of the Sith."

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

"Probably both, Dink. Some would say I'm insane and they are right. Others would call me intelligent and they are also correct. But, others think me a weak looking clown. That...is where they are underestimating me." Jack said with a wide evil grin.

"Do you know why I called you here?" Jack asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Dink raised an eyebrow at the question.

"I would say to regale me with your endearing wit, master, but even in that, you generally have a lesson for me....so, I shall go out on a limb, and guess that we are here to continue my descent into the Dark Side, and further my education?"

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

"Indeed we are. The elements, my apprentice. Such as the wind. As we can command the power of the Dark Side we can also command the elements." Jack said taking a deep breath through his nose letting it out slowly.

Closing his eyes he then outstretched his hands. Letting the Dark Side flow through him the rage and pure chaos coursing through him the clown then let a breeze roll through. Twas what he would show Dink in a moment, but, he just figured he'd let him feel it go by the two of them. It came from behind Jack and it made a slight noise as it moved a bit of the dirt off the surface.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Move the wind?

In a way, it made sense. The Force flowed through, and connected all things. It only stood to reason that if you could move items you could move air.

Jerking his head at the sound of the rising wind, Dink smirked at his master, pure longing for power in his eyes.

"Teach me, my master."

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

Jack could see the longing in Dink's eyes as he wished for power. Much like himself as he sought it to use it as his will desired. So, in turn, he would teach others more or less how to utilize their own powers. Also to seek out the power in others and take it, much like he would his own Master, Zeta. Take his power for himself and use it to vanquish the enemies. Mainly the Jedi but there were others. Like the High General of the Republic, Tal Kote. How he wished him dead or wose. Stuck in the Void like he had been or imprisoned on Munto Codru like Jack was. Although he considered that a 'vacation'.

"Ah, there are only a few things I can teach you, my apprentice. Though what I will teach you, you will practice over and over again." Jack said then smiled, "Now, you will learn the Gentle Breeze."

As he finished speaking Jack then summoned the Dark Side to him. With it he outstretched his hands again. When he kept them that way he then closed his eyes, seeking the darkness to do what he wanted. In exchange for his chaotic temperment. The rage, the fear, the hatred! All of them fueled the power of the Dark Side. Much to Jack's knowledge he could bend it to whatever his will decided. So, as he summoned it the breeze came rolling by again, washing over the two. It kept going then disappeared within a few moments.

"Your turn. Bend the darkness to your will. Then bend the air around you." Jack said with a smirk, "Time is ticking!"

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Dink nodded.

"Of course Master. "

At this point, the Dark Side was becoming second nature, the anger easier to access. In fact, now that the floodgates were open to the well of power, he couldn't imagine living without it.

Closing his eyes, he let the Force flow through him, thinking on what he'd witnessed his master do. He thought on the nature of wind. It was, at escence the natural movement of air from an area of high pressure to low. To create wind, one would need to manipulate the pressure on the air, itself.

Technically, it seemed pretty straight forward. Similar to Force push and pull, just on a much more controlled, and smaller level.

From that starting point, he thought what he wanted the Force to do. He imagined the feel of air blown on his face, his hair moving to the breeze. Somewhere in his imaging, he realized the air movement he felt was no longer in his imagination.

Opening his eyes, the diminutive Sith felt air blowing gently by him. Concentrating, he reversed the airflow, causing his master's tunic sleeve to move slightly.

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

Jack then raised his eyebrow with a grin, "Nicely done."

With that Jack cleared his throat and then spoke again, "We'll move onto the next one. The only one that I can teach you at this point. There will be more at the next level. Until then, after I teach you this one...you'll begin by practicing more and more. With different things thrown at ya. Literally."

After he finished it he then said briefly, "The next skill is Lesser blast of air. Can be used either to attack or defend. But, like before it's just moving the air around you."

He then opened himself to the Dark Side. With that, Jack then outstretched his hand towards the dirt. Concentrating the Sith Knight then let the air around him be manipulated. Pulling the air to his hand the Sith then unleashed it into the dirt, as a blast of air hit it. Knocking up a bit of dust, the clown then waited for it to disappear before he then inclined his head to Dink for him to try it.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Dink watched his master perform the air blast, but more importantly, opened himself to the Force and felt his master do it.

It was just like the small burst he'd done earlier, only stronger.

He was coming to understand that most things Force related were a matter of degree.

"Of course."

Closing his eyes, Dink tried to copy his master's actions through the Force. He felt the air gather, pushing his hand out, a gust of air stirred the ground close to Jack.

No where near as powerful or as controlled as his master's, but it was a start.

"Hmmmm....guess I'll have to work on that."

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

"A little." Jack said with a smirk, and then shrugged.

Walking a few ways he then walked over to the training dummies which had been set up, or rather...were set up long ago. Just haven't moved since then. Well, considering they've been pushed over and pulled on, lifted into the air. All that jazz. Anyways, the clown Knight then looked to them and then back at Dink.

"Now practice your skills on these. Use what I've taught you and make these things move. Or fall over. Whatever comes first. Then keep practicing it." Jack said with a smile, "I want this to be second nature to you by the end of it."

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Dink wasn't surprised his master didn't accept his meager aattempts at wind generation and only nodded.

"Of course, master."

Reach out to the Force, he called the wind again causing the practice dummy's airs to shuffle slightly.

Not enough. Not nearly enough!

Anger began to surge in the dwarf at his failure. He'd always been too small, too ugly, not well spoken enough.

No more! I am SITH!

Anger turned to rage, fueling the Dark Side in Dink as the wind caused all the dummy's limbs to flap in the breeze.

Looking at Jack, Dink voice came out in a near snarl.

"Good enough yet, master?"

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

"I'll tell you when you can stop, Dink! I am the master here!" Jack said his red eyes turning yellow bringing forth his summoning of the Dark Side.

He then stepped forward towards Dink. Ready to lift him off the ground and throw him into the nearby creek. Any given moment the clown Sith might snap and kill him with his blade! But, Jack would try and refrain from doing so since that might not be a good thing. He needed students to pass on the knowledge he knew of the assassins. So, he kept his hands at his sides.

"Now practice the blast of air!" Jack said with his own snarl.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1