Ulu Xta'rl L'Tu'jol [Razielle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulu Xta'rl L'Tu'jol [Razielle]

Reverently, Sianna walked into the private lab for the first time as silver eyes took in all the worktables cluttered with a variety of machines, forms and other tools that she didn't immediately recognize. Adorning the walls, between the shelves of tomes and data crystals she took in the diagrams and elemental tables that had assisted masters for generations, hailing back to the one female that the Echani had admired since she had learned more about the very first master alchemist. Refraining from touching anything, the priestess moved between the outer circle of tables to notice the center of the floor etched with circles and symbols similar to those that Razielle had used to contain a Dathomiri assassin not that long ago. Stopping, she crouched and mused on the ritualistic site and wondered at it's purpose, though having already studied how to animate the dead with James, Sianna could already guess at what this may be used for. The room well lit by sconces on the walls as well as a large, round chandelier of blue-white lights became larger than she initially realized.

Rising again, she skirted the circle's outer border and moved to the nearest book shelf and began perusing the titles.
    sigpic

Thanks Satkia

The laboratory was a recently updated section of the Sith Temple Munto Codru. For a long time, there had been no one left of sufficient rank to pass on such knowledge to. Suddenly the empire's ranks were once more flourishing with promising Sith. In Razielle's esteemed opinion, High Priestess Sianna was first among them, her quality had long been lacking. In time, she would be sending forth her own students, shaped in the ways of the Dark side by one who truly understood it's will. Razielle could not wait to see what things she changed as she came into her full potential, and was proud to have played however small a part in her ascension to Sith Master.

For now, she could continue to pass on her own knowledge to one who was worthy of it, and her time. She stepped into the laboratory, which had been prepared for her use and outfitted with some basic tools from another location. The place seemed to wait with a held breath for something new to begin...

"Good evening, priestess.", her words were accompanied with a timely crash of thunder and lightning. High above them an open skylight cast flickering light and shadow down at them. A perfect setting for the sort of work they had in mind tonight.

"You have waited a long time for this lesson."

Comment

Tomes on mineralogy, local geology as well as chemical compounds and other mixtures, the tomes arrayed before the aspiring alchemist was a treasure trove of knowledge and as she moved to slide one of the books from the shelf, she felt the wave of energy enter the room. Knowing immediately who it was, Sianna turned to face the council member and one she considered a friend now. Bowing her head, "May the Force serve you well," she greeted in typical fashion after her station representing not only the Sith, but also the religion she had become the cornerstone of.

Stepping from the bookshelves, she grinned at the statement and in fact she had been waiting a long time for this day as the bright flash from above brightened the room even more, even if only for a moment. Long pale fingers knitted before her black robe as Sianna scanned the room once more, "It's seemed like a lifetime," silver orbs returned to the Dathomiri elder and queen. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't recognize me anymore, especially once I prove to them that I've achieved what they only read about in dusty old books about our people that once served the old empires." Men and women who had achieved great names among the Echani, but none who had achieved the rank of Sith Master or had dabbled in alchemy.

Motioning to the tables neatly adorned with all manner of tools for this trade, "It's been a dream of mine to be able to recreate some of the things that we've only read about, ourselves."
      sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"Well let's not keep you from your destiny another moment longer.", Razielle grinned.

She too had been so excited when Master Shadowtide had determined she was ready to learn these arts. She knew the sense of anticipation, of feeling that what you wanted most was ever unattainable, just out of reach. Today she could make sure Priestess Sianna finally touched upon that greatness she had long desired.

"I can assume that Master Reverance taught you not only how to summon new animation to flesh, but also how to connect yourself to the spirit world itself?", Razielle asked, strolling the rows of shelves, looking at the titles on their spines as if she had not read each one from front to back many times...

"Tell me ,what kinds of things exactly, do you most want to create..?"

Comment

Sianna grinned at Razielle's willingness to help her in this endeavor, knowing that the council member was one that had spread herself extremely thin tending to the many things that required a master's attention. Though most outside the Sith temple believed that all the members of this empire were bloodthirsty animals, Sianna believed that those that she had come to live and fight with were the ones that understood the Force and life better than anyone. They had gained true sight into the universe's gifts had become those that the Jedi were envious of.

Turning as the ebon haired master approached the shelves, silver orbs admired the works as well, pondering the many things available to the past alchemists. "I've learned how to touch the divine in some of the tomes that I recently found on Korriban, reading from the king's own journals," Sianna's gaze glanced to Razielle. "The one true king that we revere." Reaching into her robe, the Echani produced a disc and handed it out to Razielle. "I translated this for you. Thought it was only fair since you let me read the tomes on Dathomir about your shamans." Sianna grinned at the memory, "A particular Jedi tried to interrupt me there as well," she motioned to the pouch that Razielle kept. "I'm sure his knucklebones strive to be one with him again."

Returning her attention to the bookshelf. "There's so many things that past Sith have made," she was almost giddy with excitement. "Holocrons, weapons, jewelry, armor, as well as dabbling in biological creations. I think you know me better than anyone else here in the temple, now that Raien is gone. Knowledge is power," Sianna's gaze drifted to the works of the original Sith alchemist. "I'm sure holocrons aren't easy to make, but they would definitely be something to start with, I think." Having known how to repair them would have been a nice skill to have when she returned from Onderon with the holocron that had been damaged, she mused. Perhaps that opportunity may still avail itself.
          sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Razielle accepted the disc, knowing that she would spend much time reviewing the information contained within that the priestess had translated. Every piece of history they collected made them that much stronger, giving them insight over the failures of the past. "Thank you, priestess."

"You've seen him?", Razielle asked, suddenly giddy, and very interested in the encounter between Sianna and Judah Lesan.

The Jedi Knight had fled Dathomir with most of his pieces intact. He probably thought himself exceedingly clever on that count. Escaping the clutches of the evil Sith witch Adrasteia. She had a mental chuckle over that. Killing the Knight had never been her intention. Had she wanted him dead, he'd be dead. No she had a desire to have a more lasting influence over him...

"You shall have your holocron, priestess, but it will take time. It's construction will be complex and arduous, taking much of your mental strength. I do have the required components to begin though..", she considered.

"You have touched the veil of death with Master Reverance. Have you the skill necessary to select a gatekeeper for your device?"

Comment

Razielle's interest in Judah only prompted more pride in the priestess as Sianna's grin widened. "He seems to show up at the most inopportune times. I think he likes me or something," the thought deplorable to the Sith Master having dedicated herself to the cause and her own desire for knowledge and power. "He boasted about escaping you, stating how lazy you'd become being more interested in..," she hesitated to state the name of her past husband, the man that had brought about anger in the Dathomiri queen once before when the subject came up. "I did however, manage to entice him with some of the treasures in the king's private vault. He's nearly ready to join us, even though he denies it."

Leaving off of that subject once her new instructor moved on, Sianna then pondered the thoughts of a gatekeeper. Images filled her mind of many that she had encountered over the past few years until settling on one, a dark grin arcing on her black lips. "I have one in mind, but I'm not sure how to bind him." Having done her best to brush up on past research on the subject, she admitted that there was a lot to recall or learn. Best to have the master of this technique show her.
              sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"Escape me did he?", Razielle chuckled.

"Does he really think that? They don't teach those Jedi to be very smart do they? No, his death was never my intention. If I had wanted him dead, I had him there, encased in a wall of ice. I could have torn his throat out with my teeth. I could have run him through with Lascivious. Oh, no... I meant for him to run back to the comfort of his precious Council, minus what I took from him. He'll understand soon enough why he continues to draw breath. But enough of delusional Jedi."

She said nothing of Vega, she had him well in hand, and that was all any of them ever need know.

"There are two ways to bind his spirit. Either by bargaining with him for something he wants. The conclusion of some unfinished business in life? For the chance to possess a living host for a time? Those are the usual desires of the dead. But you need not waste your time bartering with spirits. They are dead, you are living, and thus have the advantage. What they fear most is the destruction of their spiritual body, which would consign them to oblivion. By crossing over to their realm and defeating them, you can extract their oath from them."

Comment

"When last I saw this one, he and his caretakers weren't in the mood for talking much, but I do believe that I have the power now to command him," silver orbs drifted toward the shelf in thought as she reminisced on the spirit she had awoken on Ziost some years ago. One that nearly claimed her life during that contest of wills. "A lot of idle threats, but he did have some power. With another avenue to him now, he won't have his Kissai to help him this time," Sianna's gaze returned to Razielle once more as she pondered awakening the priest again.

"I'm sure I'll need something to bind him to," she glanced to the summoning circle centered in the room, certain that they wouldn't be able to keep him bound to the circle for too long. "Should we create the holocron first, then bind him to that?"
                  sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"That would be correct, Priestess.", Razielle confirmed.

"There are the necessary supplies you will require for the construction on the shelves. Filiaments and tuning tools. Crystals and crystalline strands as thin as a piece of hair. It will take you some time to construct the matrix. When that is complete, we will invoke your priest's spirit and bide it to the device."

She gestured to the items she had mentioned. "Pick your poisons, lady Sith. This is your masterpiece."

Razielle would stand by and offer her advice and counsel to the Echani priestess, but the construction of a holocron as very personal, and Sianna had to do the bulk of the work on her own.

Comment

Nodding, Sianna turned toward the line of shelves and began collecting the items she hoped she would need, reading up on some of the materials required. All of it, using the Force would soon become her very first holocron and she was excited. Gathering the host of metals and other items, she placed them all on the nearby worktable, then took a quick inventory. The crystals that not only the spirit of her guardian would inhabit, but also her own mental information stored within would need to remain now sat upon the wooden surface. Clearing her mind, she then awaited the next part of the lesson and readied herself to use the Force to construct the storage device that had once been the staple of Sith technology, passing on their knowledge to later generations of Sith followers. Guidelines to adhere to and pass along to their own students.

Now she would be among that number, the Echani grinned as silver orbs sparkled from within the wide black that encircled them. Listening then to the instructions as they were given, Sianna opened herself to the Force and began commanding it to assist in the building. Hovering before her, the crystals were soon encapsulated by threads of metal, each specifically placed to strengthen and focus the energies that would soon be housed within. As if from invisible hands, the shiny pieces framed out the pyramidal shaped device until the outside borders were placed. Once done, she then called forth tendrils of electricity from her right forefinger, fusing the joints ever so carefully until the holocron could support itself.

Taking hours to construct, Sianna soon opened her eyes, releasing her hold on the universal power and allowing it to return once again, until she needed it to then bind the caretaker. A rude awakening the elder priest wasn't going to enjoy, but the Echani wasn't going to bother asking nicely. Hovering over her fingertips, Sianna glided her finished piece over to Razielle for inspection as she took a moment to rest.
                      sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Razielle neither touched the device physically, or by means of the Darkside of the Force, not wishing to taint the construction process with her own nature and presence. This holocron must be entirely of Sianna's own design. While the priestess had worked, Razielle had sat cross-legged atop the opposite table, hands restly loosely atop her thighs. Her eyes had been closed, and her mind far off in other worlds far from Munto Codru. When she sensed the lull in the Echani's progress, her mind returned to the alchemy lab, and the partially completed device.

"An excellent beginning, Sianna.", she nodded.

The repository of information was nearly complete, lacking only the gatekeeper that would be bound to it.

"Do you feel confident to summon the Sith spirit and bind him to your work? I imagine he will put up a bit of a fuss.."

Comment

Silver orbs watched and waited as Razielle assessed her creation, ignoring the sweat that had accumulated on her as the Echani's pale features now had a glow to them. Pride in her first use of not only the Force, but also the metals and crystal that had been manipulated into this holocron would be something that she could boast about in the future. Hovering between them, ample firelight from the various sconces and overhead chandelier shimmered off of the pyramidal shaped item and Sianna nodded to the query, bringing back the recording device that the ancient priest would soon inhabit.

"I know how to find him, but the binding, I'll need your help with. I've read a little on it, but the technique isn't quite clear," she informed as the holocron drifted back toward her and settled on the table. Shifting her weight, she turned slightly to face the summoning circle that commanded the center of the room's floor.
                          sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          G-NF0GT8SKB1