Your World [Nadgkema]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your World [Nadgkema]

A single door to the cabaret was tugged open, allowing the boisterous music to escape temporarily as a black garbed individual slipped within. The activities inside were shut in tight as the door clicked behind him, his coat discarded on one of the pegs in the establishment's foyer. Slate blue skin was revealed, along with crimson eyes that seemed to glow in the faint light. His form, pure sinew and lean muscle from the vigorous training regimen the Empire put him through, cut through the crowd and ultimately came to stand at the bar counter. The corner of his mouth lifted in the barest hint of a smile, memories of a night on Drifter's resurfacing to temporarily thaw the ice that innately flowed through his veins.

On his walk over here, he had not noticed who he had come to meet. And, he most certainly would recognize her anywhere. He glanced down to the chrono strapped to his wrist, he was early; a demonstration of his eagerness. He slid onto one of the open stools and then flagged down one of the women serving behind the bar. A whiskey was ordered and then he settled into a pensive pose as he waited for the appointed meeting time to strike.

When Nadgkema had received note that a certain Chiss was coming to Ruusan, her heart had skipped a beat. Clerik and her had met by chance, right when she had thought that her wilder side had turned into ashes. He had brought her back to life and against all odds, they had met again since that fateful and captivating night on Drifter's. Like a mythical phoenix, she had blossomed as a woman again and she liked how it felt. She made no plan for tomorrow, taking every opportunity she had with Clerik and making the best of them.

She arrived five minutes earlier than the given time they had agreed upon. She knew she was eager, very much at that. Once upon a time, she might have worried about what her date might think, but not anymore. She didn't need to pretend with Clerik. They both kept themselves enough in check in the rest of their life. When together, they could leave their facade, the rest of the personality behind and it was enticing.

Entering the cabaret, her gem like eyes easily found the Chiss. Smiling, she made her way through the crowd and stood right behind him. "It is good to see you." She uttered as she rested her hands on his waist and laid her chin on one of his shoulders.

sig by Jez.

Comment

Clerik felt her presence wash over him even before her hands had sidled in along his waist, her nearness prompting a noticeable relaxation in his posture; whereas, anyone else would have been met with a wall of tension. The corner of his mouth quirked up into a smile that he canted toward her as her chin came to rest on his shoulder. His fingers unwound themselves from their pensive, interlocked position and ever so slowly, he turned his body on the stool to face her. One hand stole to her own waist, his fingers curling in against her enticing curves in a possessive grip, and the other hand swept up to cup the back of her neck, entwining through her lush tresses. For a brief moment in time, he lost track of his surroundings; everything seeming to fade into the irrelevant background as he stared up into her gem-like eyes. Then, he coaxed her down the few inches to his mouth and indulged in a devouring kiss he'd been saving since they last parted ways.

He pulled back just slightly, his crimson eyes boring into hers and his mouth reforming into a tight, unfeeling line. "I suppose my ardor speaks for itself. How have you been, Nadgkema?" It was only after the question was asked that he released her, motioning to the vacant seat next to him.

Comment

The enticing welcome Clerik offered to her made Nadgkema forget about people around them. Slender but strong hands slid up his chest until they locked behind his neck as he claimed her, kissing her hard. She responded to the needful lip lock with equal eagerness. Embracing her wilder side with him was always liberating. She had been longing for him since the last time they had bid goodbye to each other. Life rarely placed them in each other's path - and arms; but the wait was worth it.

The moment they looked at each other afterwards, she found his stoic expression returning as exciting as what had just happened. The way they both kept everything inside, with perfect appearances, and only gave into their other instincts under certain circumstances, was something that had bound them from starters.

"You suppose well." She said with a grin and a purr as she took the seat next to him. "And I will drink to what is to come later tonight as well." She nodded to the barkeep who placed a glass of wine before her.

sig by Jez.

Comment

She lured and kept his gleaming gaze, hopelessly possessing his attention. Their knees bumped as she slid into the seat next to him and his bare hands alighted upon her supple thighs, tucking the bend of her legs between his own to keep her close. Her words, the esoteric thought of what pleasures might come once more, caused his heartbeat to quicken and his breath to hitch. One hand departed from her to take the bottle of wine from the bartender, choosing to pour for her as a means to distract himself. No doubt, the intensity of his eagerness etched itself in his normally restrained expression.

The wine was edged toward her and then his own whiskey tumbler was taken up, tilted against the fine crystal of her glass in silent acknowledgement of what they had to celebrate. "This is where you call home, then..." He murmured after sipping from the rim of his glass modestly, tilting his head and waiting attentively for her to expound.

Comment

Keeping her thoughts together when in Clerik's presence could prove a difficult challenge. She liked this a lot, because it was rare that an individual had such a vivid effect on her. The mere touch of his hands over her clothed thighs sent a shiver down her spine. Some of her fellow Dark Jedi found her dancing a little too much on the edge of darkness, even for the Penumbra at times, but it had always worked out for her. She knew she was still dancing on the thin line with ease, because shreds of happiness were always seized whenever they presented themselves, especially in the handsome form of the Chiss before her.

She smiled before taking a sip of wine after they had toasted. "It is one of my homes indeed." She mused with her eyes still upon Clerik. "I serve as royal handmaiden to the Court here, but I still have an estate on my home world of Onderon, somewhere away from all prying eyes." She confessed for it wasn't something she mentioned so deliberately.

"I am also pretty much Coruscant bound with the Opera." She chuckled, setting her glass of wine on the counter for a moment. "What about you?" She turned the table on him with a honest smile. "Is Bastion your home?"

sig by Jez.

Comment

This world was a far cry from what he was accustomed to; the snowy tundra of Csilla, the cold steel walls of a Star Destroyer, the highly populated metropolis of Bastion's capital city Ravelin. There were other planets he had visited but nothing quite like Ruusan, or Onderon for that matter. With his slate blue skin, glowing crimson gaze, and casual attire; he stuck out amongst the aristocrats like a sore thumb. Still, his Chiss upbringing lent him a great deal of composure in the face of adversity and it was doubtful he'd have noticed any untoward stares with the most beautiful woman in the room occupying his attention. His thumbs swirled around her knees in slow, rhythmic circles and his mouth sealed into a thoughtful line at her inquiry.

"I suppose one might call it that. It is where I reside. In truth, I feel more at home at my apartment on Drifter's most of the time. My duties with the Imperial Diplomatic Service ensures I don't stay in one place too long." He informed her, following up his lie with a swift pull from his whiskey glass. Lying to her made something cold and foreboding grip his chest but he did it for the sake of protection; not just for himself but for her, as well. Imperial Intelligence higher ups were a ruthless bunch and he didn't deign to give them any more ammunition than they already had.

"You know, I tried to procure tickets to the Opera just the other day. Little did I know that the ticket office would not only require three months pension but also rights to my kidneys in potential interest." He informed her in his dry humored voice, the firm line of his mouth giving way to a rakish half smile; the one he used whenever he wanted his way. "...I told them that I could think of a better way to earn reserved seating."

Comment

If anyone had cast a weird glance at Clerik, Nadgkema didn't remark it. While she easily remained on her guard generally speaking, most of her attention was devoted to her visitor. She had stopped thinking of tomorrows after the debacle her hidden and former marriage had been and felt better as such. She made the best of every moment she could steal with the Chiss, and taking things one at a time allowed her to embrace her life in new ways. They both had dangerous lives anyway. With him being an imperial, regardless of what exactly he might do, and her being a Dark Jedi, which he ignored, they were likely to get in trouble and trials more often than not.

"Having a place where you can live away from the public eye or your professional obligations every once in a while, like your place at Drifter's or mine on Onderon, makes for breaths of fresh air." She had the intuition that there was much more to what he said than he let her on, but she wouldn't confront him about it, and not only because she would reveal her talents as a Force users. By nature, she kept things secret from many people, including him. It didn't prevent them from enjoying their time together and it was what mattered.

She chuckled to what he said about the Opera. She leaned slightly forward and grinned mischievously. "No need to sell your kidneys. You can indeed have very good reserved seating arranged." She held his gaze, a slight purr in her voice. "I am certain we can discuss the conditions while you are here."

sig by Jez.

Comment

"Oh..? That is a relief." Clerik intoned deeply, his tone quavering with the resonance of subtle laughter. Despite his amusement, he inwardly observed her offer with the utmost seriousness. He would have indulged in any number of carnal acts at her bidding, his most intimate thoughts having been consumed by her since they had last parted ways at Drifters.

His fingers massaged into the tender cartilage of her knee gently and then, they began to travel up along her supple thighs; plucking, kneading, ghosting whisper soft touches along the insides of her legs. "Perhaps you'd like to take a bottle of wine to go? You can take me on a tour of the grounds and... we can discuss these conditions." Fulfill some of them when no one is looking. His crimson eyes seemed to promise, his thumbs dipping into the parallel junctures of where her thighs met her shapely hips.

Comment

Their time on Drifter's had remained engraved in her memory and she wasn't going to let go of possibilities for pleasurable time with the Chiss. After all she had gone through, the Dark Jedi knew how to savor the little moments of respite in between her life full of duties and schemes. She had given up on hoping for something stable, for a sense of normalcy. Clerik made her feel alive again and satiating certain appetites with him made for memorable stolen moments.

She licked her lips for a brief moment as she felt his fingers travel up her thighs. Her mind was racing with much sinful daydreaming. "There is much to discuss." She said a little sharply, her head subtly tilting towards the handsome man before her.

"I know the right place to talk about these conditions." Her voice was deeper and she gestured for a waitress she knew well. She asked for a bottle of Blossom Wine, a fine year she always went for. It was divine to drink but didn't numb the senses.

sig by Jez.

Comment

Crimson eyes remained fastened upon her mouth as her tongue darted out to moisten it. Teeth buried themselves in the inside of his cheek, barely managing to resist the impulse to lean forward and capture her lips for that small bit of taunting on her part, intentional or no. The gentle caresses on her legs curled into a possessive grasp and he aimed a tight smile at her sharply spoken comment. Pressing down into her shapely thighs and then sliding his touch laterally till his fingertips touched her knees, he rose into the small gap between them; towering over her temporarily, as she was still seated.

One hand drifted away from her to retrieve a credit chip from his black dress slacks, setting it next to his now empty glass. He sidled closer to her, his own knees bumping the bar stool she perched upon. Then, bending over her slightly, he grasped the front of her throat and then slanted his mouth over her own in a hard, hungry kiss. His touch gentled, his thumb caressing her racing pulse, and then he parted from her. Mere inches, mere breaths apart.

"I'll follow you then.." He murmured in that deep, resonant voice, smiling down at her before he stepped away. He reached out and snagged the two clean glasses and the bottle the waitress had brought; making a mental note to grab his jacket before departing from the cabaret.

Comment

The strong attraction that had existed since their first encounter on Drifter's made Nadgkema's skin tingle and her body ache for more. It was difficult to think straight and she loved that state of mind and flesh. She knew where to take Clerik to for their "discussion" but her mind was nevertheless racing with closer options as she wouldn't need to be convinced long to just give in almost right outside the Cabaret.

Clerik's ministrations and the hungry kiss he gave her made her lose the little bit of focus she had left. Her hands gripped at his forearms, as she returned the liplock with tantalizing passion. She gasped as he broke it. Her eyes held his crimson gaze as they retrieved their bottle and glasses.

"Do so." She uttered in a husky voice, before getting on her feet. She sashayed just a little as she led the way outside. She gave him a seductive glance before resting her hand on the small of his back, gently trailing it up his back.

Night had settled in but the Dark Jedi knew the area like the back of her hand, and that wasn't even including her Force training. She navigated them torwards her favored part of the gardens. "I hope you don't need to leave until morning."

sig by Jez.

Comment

He couldn't keep his eyes, or his hands for that matter, off of her; allured by that seductive glance she cast over her shapely shoulder. Equipped with the wine bottle, glasses, and his jacket, he followed after her like a man lured by a siren's song. He sank into the hand she placed against his back, arching like a languid feline beneath her exploring fingers. She led them through the darkness as if she was apart of it, the glow of his crimson eyes intensifying as they passed beneath shadow and moonlight.

"I'm all yours till tomorrow evening." He informed her with a smirk, keeping track of the turns she took so he'd know how to get back. His expression belied his secondary purpose for his visit, an assassination that would see them briefly part company in the small hours of the morning. Hopefully, he will have tired her out by then.

Comment

Her hand didn't wander away from Clerik's back, though she gently moved her fingers across it, petting and stroking as she guided him to the location she had in mind for some private time. He had quite the effect on her since the very first time they had met and she wasn't going to skip on any pleasant time she could spend in his company.

She purred when he said he was hers until the next evening. "I do love the sound of that." She confessed, her Onderonian accent subtly coming back to life due to how she was enticed by his closeness.

As they reached a small fountain, with the moonlight shedding almost no light due to the thick canopy of the large ancient trees surrounding, she leaned closer. "Here we are. My apartments can wait for later." She glided against him, her mouth landing languidly over his neck, not giving him opportunity yet to pour them their liquor.

sig by Jez.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            G-NF0GT8SKB1