X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carried by the Wind

Posted by Dawn on 09-30-2002 01:49 PM:
    Carried by the wind

Dawn was standing outside the enormous doors of what seemed to be the Royal House of Rannon, he pushed one open, it made a shrieking noice which echoed against the beautiful decorated walls. Dawn's footsteps were making small noices each time his feet touched the marmer, one by one. He was enjoying the warmth inside, it was freezing outside.
    Dawn brought his hands out of his sleeves which were a part of his dark blue cloak. He lifted them to his mouth and blowed some hot air on them.
    He stopped somewhere he thought it was the middle of the big room. He looked around, wondering if someone would be present..

"Hello, my name is Dawn. Is there someone here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nathanial K'cansce on 09-30-2002 05:04 PM:

Depends on your defination of 'someone'.

*A voice spoke out. Dawn turned around to see a tall man, of 6 foot 3 inches, leaning on the open door, through which the other had just entered. He shoved off with his elbow, causing the door to slam shut.*

Do I qualify as someone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dawn on 10-01-2002 08:27 AM:

"Definition?"

Dawn turned and faced the tall man, he looked like a human being, just like Dawn. There was something brusque in the man's voice whom had not said his name yet.

"Just someone who is available to meet me here."

Posted by Nathanial K'cansce on 10-02-2002 05:25 PM:

I'm here, and I'm meeting you, so I guess that makes me qualified.

*Nate said, taking up a leaning stance against the now closed door.*

So what's up?

Posted by Dawn on 10-05-2002 08:40 AM:

"I'm fine thanks. I'm just back from the little moon of Yavin, Yavin 4, where the Jedi centre is. I stayed there for a few days and travelled further till I met this place."

Dawn sighed, he had enough of his travelling life, he wanted to stay somewhere and become sedentair.

"What is this for a place?"

Posted by Nathanial K'cansce on 10-07-2002 01:34 PM:

*Nathan ignored the question posed to him for now. He was not the one who had to answer inquiries.*

What were you doing at Yavin's moon?

Posted by Dawn on 10-09-2002 12:56 PM:

Dawn noticed that Nathanial wasn't to speak about what this Royal house was about but Dawn only smiled.

"I was just staying there, it was on my road."

Posted by Nathanial K'cansce on 10-10-2002 08:48 PM:

Your road to what?

*Nate kept his stance steady, never taking his eyes off Dawn*

Posted by Dawn on 10-12-2002 01:44 AM:

Xam noticed that Nathanial wanted to know a lot but there was no objection to tell everything of his life. He looked back with his green eyes in Nathanial's.

"I am a traveller, sometimes a traveller wants to stop somewhere to rest and the Jedi didn't see a problem that I stayed there to rest but now I want to stop going from one place to another."

Posted by Nathanial K'cansce on 10-21-2002 12:24 PM:

I see...

*This traveler semmed to know what he wanted, but did he have any concrete reasons? Was his mind sincere or did he base everything off of mere whims?*

Though that really didn't answer my question. By your response, however, I can derive that you want the road you have traveled to stop here...

*Nate's eyes kept their place on Dawn's form.*

So, you are willing to make your home here without any prior knowledge of what we are, or what we do...

Follow me.

*He barked out his command, walking by Dawn, brushing his shoulder as he passed by. Nathan walked up to a set of double doors, and pushed them open, revealing another room. Upon entering, the man spoke out.*

Your journey through life never ends until your death. The fact you wish to stay here only means that your journey has truly begun.

*Taking a place on the side wall, Nathan closed his eyes.*

Someone to see you, Frost...

Posted by Frost on 10-27-2002 05:57 PM:

Frost turned his head lightly to look over his shoulder, to see Nathanial and another stranger walk in. Lately, the place's been full of people who wanted to 'see' him. They remained silent for a while.

"... What is it ?" He finally asked.
Working...
X