X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Vision

Posted by Yale Xenon on 12-15-2002 11:48 PM:
    A Vision

Yale stepped off the transport that had brought her from her home to the Jedi temple. She hadn't worried about the trip on the transport, she'd gotten plenty of pratice being a passenger from a good friend. However it began to dawn on her the minute she stepped off the transport, that it'd more than likely be years before she got a chance to return home. The girl looked back at the transport as if thinking that she should just turn around and go back. Shaking her head Yale turned around and kept going.

Yale entered the recruitment center. She wasn't quite sure she was ready to become a law abiding citizen, however she was ready to discover why she kept having visions. The visions had been with her, her entire life, but only recently had they become more disturbing. In her mind they were disturbing. A few of them even revolved around friends she hadn't seen or heard from in years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by tomduo on 12-16-2002 04:09 PM:

"Hello."

A cloaked figure walked from a dark hallway, a light shining behing him. His movements were slick and smooth. He stopped at a comfortable distance from the girl.

"Are you in trouble or in need of assistance?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Yale Xenon on 12-19-2002 02:44 PM:

Yale looked at the man who just entered. "Hi. No I'm not in trouble. I want to figure out what these visions mean and why I've had them since I was young." She replied.

Posted by Marcus Rishar on 12-19-2002 10:57 PM:

Marcus casually slips out into the recruitment center, half hidden behind a pillar. He watched the two as they conversed, being at their right side and a bit away from them. A brow lofted as he studied the woman's face, it was a familiar one, quite. He remained silent for the moment, merely listening.
Working...
X