No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by darkjedi on 11-19-2002 07:23 PM:

I am new and would like to join this group, hope I'm doing this right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by tomduo on 11-19-2002 09:22 PM:

Tom walks in and bows. "Just have some patience please, Im sure the Masters will get to you when they can."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by darkjedi on 11-20-2002 08:57 PM:

Okie day.

Posted by tomduo on 11-21-2002 08:43 PM:

He nods softly. "While you are waiting for them, how would you feel to answering a few short questions?"

Posted by darkjedi on 11-22-2002 10:32 AM:

Glad to answer.

Posted by tomduo on 11-22-2002 11:31 AM:

"How have you found your way here, and what is your purpose for being here."

Posted by darkjedi on 11-22-2002 09:30 PM:

I'm gonna answer this two ways cause you're asking rather peculiarly.

1: I used a search engine to find star wars forum sites and this one looked good to me and I love RPGs.

2: I was found by a Jedi Master in my parents home on Coruscant and brought here to be tested for the Jedi Order. I wish to become a Jedi Knight and help bring peace to the galaxy.

Posted by tomduo on 11-23-2002 06:12 PM:

"A jedi master huh? Which Jedi master, and why hasnt this Jedi master accompanied you?"

(note: In roleplaying there are two forms of speech.

IC: Which means In Character, and OOC which means out of character. This is an IC forum.

Posted by darkjedi on 11-23-2002 11:35 PM:

OOC: Ok, nothing personal here, but I've been Roleplaying for some time so I know what those terms mean. Next time just clarify how you are asking the question. Secondly, I'm new here and I am waiting to be given instructions on how to join. However, since you're the only person so far that has bothered to talk to me, I will give you my background.

IC: "Jedi Master Plo Koon found me and brought me to the Temple to be accepted by another Jedi Master or Knight to begin my training. Master Koon didn't accompany me due to previous ingagements on Ord Mantell involving a border dispute."

OOC: Here's my character info:

Name: Justin Shorle
    Race: Human
    Ht: 6' 00"
    Hair: Light Brown
    Eye: Green
    Wt: 175

Background: The son of a diner owner in Coruscant. Discovered by Jedi Master Plo Koon and brought to the Jedi Temple to be trained as a Jedi. Have completed the youngling training and awaiting to be paired with a new Master to complete training. Still awaiting permission to build lightsaber.

Posted by tomduo on 11-24-2002 12:18 PM:

OOC: I dont know if that background is oki, and Im sure this is an IC fourm.

I will talk to the others.

Posted by darkjedi on 11-24-2002 05:34 PM:

OOC: Thank you.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 12-04-2002 09:29 AM:

"Is there a problem Tomduo?" Whispered a voice from the hallway as Aura motioned closer, capitulating into a bow before the Jedi Knight.
    Her eyes then drifted over to the newcomer followed by a warm smile.

"Greetings, I am Jedi Master Aura StarRider, and welcome to the Students of the Light."

Posted by darkjedi on 12-05-2002 12:22 AM:

*Bowing to the Jedi Master*
    "Thank you Master Aura for accepting me. What am I needed to do?"

Posted by Aura StarRider on 12-05-2002 08:15 AM:

"Your acceptance will be granted following some questions, as this inquiry is a part of the recruitment process. I sense honor, civility, and justice in you." Aura commented with an outstretched arm.

"Please, if you would have a seat by the desk over there and make yourself comfortable."

Aura walked over to her desk fashioned by mahagony wood, its smooth surface reflecting its simple surroundings. The academy was new, so the lack of decor would be added in time. Her emerald eyes then fixated on the prospective recruit, a strand of auburn hair cascading along her shoulder.

"Would you enlighten me of your life before venturing to this academy? I heard a Jedi Master Plo Koon had transported you here. I would expect his busy scheduel had denied himself the luxuary of meeting with the others. Tell me please, how did he happen across you in his travels? Also, has he trained you in the Force?" The Jedi Master asked while sitting herself down on the leather seat behind the desk.

Posted by darkjedi on 12-11-2002 08:55 PM:

"Of course, master."

"I was born here on Coruscant to the son of a local diner owner on the main strip. I helped my father since I was around 5 years of age with cleaning up at the end of the day. Sometimes when I would work I could sense things that seemed to happen but hadn't yet, and when they did, I already knew the outcome of ths incident. For example, one night my father was mopping the floor and the tiles had become rather slippery. I saw a vision of him falling so I ran to him and caught him just as he was slipping and helped him regain his balance. Things of this nature kept happening to me for some time. Then one day when I was 7, a strange looking person came into the diner and sat down at one of the booths, it was Master Koon. I was picking up trash on the floor and as I walked by him he asked me to sit down and began to ask me questions. Whether I saw things before they happened, things of that nature. He said he felt a presence around me that he called the Force. I had heard of it but my father always said it was just nonsense. He asked me to try to move a spoon on the table without using my hands. He asked me to think about it and do it. I looked at the spoon and thought about it moving across the table, the spoon moved and flew onto the floor beside me. He stood and asked me to take him to my father where he requested for me to be taken to the Jedi Temple and tested to become a Jedi Knight. For some strange reason, my father just said yes. I was surprised by his answer for I was expecting him to just laugh at master Koon. I packed my belongings and left with Master Koon. He brought me here to the temple where I began basic training with knowledge of the Force and some physical training also. He personally did not train me any further for his schedule was rather full up so to speak. Up to this point I have not been assigned to a Jedi master to compleat my training, I was put on hold until I met with you to see if I was still a good candidate. I hope this helps you in your decision, my master."

*The student awaited the Jedi Master's answer.*
Working...
X