X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking for Jedi training

Posted by Xam Brightblade on 08-19-2002 12:11 PM:
    Seeking for Jedi training

Xam stepped inside the recruitement hall in silence. The only noise that he heard were his own footsteps echoing against the great and impressive walls of the hall. He could feel the warmth of the Light Side which made him feel like he could breath again, it felt very different as.. as what he had felt the past few months with the Dark Side..

"I am Xam Brightblade and I seek to start a Jedi training.":He said with a calm, deep voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-20-2002 09:58 PM:

A beam of light covered Ceryx's body as he made his way to the Recruitment. This facility was getting more and more people. Ceryx's mysterious, crystalline gray eyes reflected the light around him. His white cloak made it seem as if he just came from the clouds. He observed the the person who waited for someone to reply to his statement.

"Greetings Xam, I am Jedi Padawan Ceryx Os. Welcome to the Student of the Light Recruitment halls."

He stopped in front of him, taking a quick pause.

"You are willing to sacrifice your life to serve the Jedi? There is much responsibility when becoming a Jedi. There are also much sacrifices that are made."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xam Feldek on 08-21-2002 07:08 AM:

OOC:: nah, I stop this, can't take everything, bu bey

Posted by Aura StarRider on 08-22-2002 07:40 AM:

(OOC: For the future, please only serious rpers post in recruitment..)
Working...
X