X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beginning

Posted by Kietaro Svrenz on 08-04-2002 12:21 AM:
    A Beginning

The young individual that entered was somewhat frail and weak looking of body. Any that knew him, which there were not many that could make such a claim, would also know that he was quick to act without thought or serious consideration. At only seventeen years of age, he was only beginning to learn the ways of the universe.

Not entirely sure what had compelled him to be here, he arrived in what looked like a very new construction. Maybe it was one that had just been built here. Maybe there was more history for those that walked these walls than the naked eye could see, but his instincts told him this was a place of and for new beginnings.

New beginnings and the time to mature were the factors that had driven him to step into this place and seek instruction. He knew nothing of the force, or even if he had potential, but he wished to find out.

“Hello?” Came his voice full of a questioning tone as he looked around at the moderately sparse surroundings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 08-05-2002 11:58 PM:

:: A young, blonde haired woman stepped into the room and smiled at the newcomer. She walked over to greet him warmly as peace and serenity embodied her every movement ::

"Hello and welcome to the Students of the Light. I am Tessa Rendahl. May I be of some assistance to you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kietaro Svrenz on 08-06-2002 12:50 AM:

It caught him by surprise. He had been waiting what had seemed like it may have been days but in reality was probably only a few long hours, but he was in a sitting position and his head had been down as if he had nodded off to sleep.

”…be of some assistance to you” Was about all he heard as he looked up with sleepy eyes. Quickly his expression changed to surprise and he got to his feet, rubbed his face briefly and extended a hand.

“My name it Kietaro, Kietaro Svrenz. Most people just call me Keet for short. I’m sorry I missed your name?” As he said the last part, his direct eye contact drifted away and his face took on a slightly more colorful hue, a slight hue of red.

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 08-06-2002 01:12 AM:

:: Tessa smiled at him again and gently took his hand in hers in greeting and then let go as she looked into his eyes ::

"Hello Keet. It is very nice to meet you. I am Tessa Rendahl. Are you here to be instructed in the ways of a Jedi?"
Working...
X