X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beacon of Knowledge {BlackHawk}

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-16-2002 02:50 PM:
    Beacon of Knowledge {BlackHawk}

Aura stood as a silhouette of light, awaiting the arrival of her new padawan, Blackhawk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Blackhawk on 10-17-2002 01:41 PM:

Blackhawk stepped into the room and walked over to Aura he bowed before her and then said....

"Good Morning Master, I am glad you have let me be your padawan I look forward to my training."

Blackhawk then looked around the room at the many parts of apparatus and was enjoying the feeling of being in this room and liked the feel of the lightside within his body.

OOC: Im sorry i havent replied for awhile again but our internet connection went off and then i had my mums funeral to go to today (The day i wrote this reply).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-19-2002 01:56 AM:

Aura capitulated into a bow as her padawan arrived.

"You are quite welcome, Blackhawk. Tell me, what of the Force do you know? Have you ever felt something you cannot explain?" She asked in a pleasant tone, commencing the lesson with a brief introduction.

OOC: I Pm'd u Hawk

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-19-2002 03:34 AM:

"Hmmmm, the jedi i met on my homeworld was the one who taught me how to actually relax and meditate, my patience i had already gained from my parents and of the force well i have never experienced anything unusual, the jedi taught me how to focus my mind and thats about it."

Blackhawk looked at Aura with a warm smile on his face.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-19-2002 08:31 AM:

Aura nodded, but found herself perplexed by his response.

"Patience is an essential attriubute of a Jedi. You are already at an advantage, yet I find it odd the Jedi would teach you meditation, yet deny you knowledge of the Force; for meditation is the key that leads one to the Lightside. When you meditated, did you feel anything surging through you out of the ordinary? A sense of energy, perhaps?" She studied his reaction, drawing upon her senses to understand him deeper.

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-19-2002 12:53 PM:

"When i meditated for the first time i did feel a warm energy flow through my body. It was A very nice feeling, a feeling i will never forget."

Blackhawk looked at Aura and then continued...

"When i felt it i asked the jedi what it was i felt and he told me that if i truly wanted to know that i should travel here to the Students Of The Light, and thats how i cam to be here."

OOC: Sorry if it looks like im going off the topic of your questions but i think it better to answer other questions by merging them with the answer of a question you have asked me.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-20-2002 11:22 AM:

"Then allow me to explain. The Force is an energy field generated by all living things. It surrounds us penerating everything, and makes things grow. It is what binds the galaxy together. Like energy in various forms, it can be manipulated at will. These techniques of manipulation the Jedi draws upon gives them their powers. The adjacent polar sides of Dark and Light are its balance. There is not one side without the other. The Force is neutral. One side harbors the positive aspects of peace, while the other incites the destructve qualities.. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never to attack. Three Force skills you shall learn in time; control, sense, and alter. We shall go through these terms in a progressive order. Meditation is the act of forging our control with the Force." Aura's words bored through his conscious like a ray of sunlight, as she sensed it was all becomming clear to him.

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-20-2002 12:34 PM:

"Master Aura? How does one learn to use force abilities and how does one control them once he can use them?"

Blackhawk looked at Aura and thought about what she had just told him as he asked this question.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-24-2002 01:57 PM:

"You have already tapped into the connerstone of the Force when you had experienced meditation. We need only now to expand on your awareness with the Force of Light. Control comes with patience, knowledge, serenity, and experience. In time, my padawan, you will be able to answer your own questions as you begin to learn to sense things you never were before able, and alter what was once thought an impossible feat. I would like for you to meditate with me, Blackhawk. Are you ready? Have you any more questions?" Aura studied his face for reactions.

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-25-2002 02:57 AM:

"No master, i have no more questions and i am ready to meditate."

Blackhawk said this as he sat down and begant to cross his legs.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-27-2002 11:14 AM:

Aura dipped her head in a brief nod as she took a seat as well.

"Mirror my posture as I have done with my legs crossed over one another and invert your palms upwards across your lap. Take in a deep breath and allow it to expand your lungs, hold for a few seconds, then slowly release. Do this till you are fully relaxed. Purge your mind of all thoughts."

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-28-2002 03:30 PM:

Blackhawk mirrored Aura he crossed his legs over one another and inverted his palms upwards across his lap then took in a deep breath held it for a few seconds and then released and began to clear his mind of all thoughts just as he did on Hoth when he was visited by the jedi. As Blackhawk did this he felt really relaxed and at peace with his surroundings.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-29-2002 06:37 AM:

"Now, Blackhawk, relive all the past pain of your life. Embrace it till you cannot bear the emotion any longer and let it go adrift as the river of clarity cleanses your conscious. You shall become stronger as you take it all in as knowledge, rather than a blockade to your serenity and strength."

Posted by Blackhawk on 10-29-2002 02:29 PM:

As Blackhawk got relaxed abit more he began to remember things that he could not before. All these memories were of things that made him angry and sad in the past but he did not give into the anger and sadness of seeing them again, then after seeing all his memories he concentrated on relaxing and loosening his whole body and then felt all his anger and sadness drift away and felt that atlast he was free of his anger.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-01-2002 11:27 AM:

Sensing her padawan's accomplishment, Aura spoke in a barely audible whisper.

"Good my Padawan, now picture yourself in the forest, it is springtime, as the canopy of the trees are lush with emerald green. Lean against a comfortable oak, and let yourself feel the nature around you, the fragrant mountain air, the melodies of birds, the beautiful array of colors stimulating your senses."

Posted by Blackhawk on 11-01-2002 12:43 PM:

Within moments of hearing his Masters voice Blackhawk found himself in a very peaceful forest, he looked around and listened. He could hear the birds songs and could feel the warmth, he looked around a for a few seconds then walked over to one of the big oak trees and leant against it, he felt at peace and could feel the force of all the life around him. It felt nice just leaning against the big oak and listening to the birds.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-02-2002 11:35 AM:

"Blackhawk, in my hand is a yellow cube, with the Force guiding you, call it to you in levitation." Aura addressed her padawan as he woke from his trance.

Posted by Blackhawk on 11-02-2002 04:05 PM:

Blackhawk focused his mind on the cube, he looked at the cube and concentrated on lifting it. Suddenly the cube shook in his masters hand but it did not lift, He tried again and this tim it only lifted about a centimetre of the palm of his masters hand. On his third attempt he focused his mind until only the cube was in his mind, yet he was still relaxed and calm. Then the cube began rise out of his masters hand and then started floating towards him. he held out the palm of his hand and the cube landed softly in the palm.

OOC: Aura, i did my best to make it as though i had never used the force before and make it so i couldnt lift it at first. I hope it was good.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-04-2002 01:43 PM:

"I was correct in assuming your potential," Aura paused, noting his accomplishment. "We shall continue the Force exercises outside, but first, I wish to explain the Jedi code. This is what the Jedi live by and gives them their strength and bond with the Force of Light. Had your last teacher went into this crucial area with you, Blackhawk?"

Posted by Blackhawk on 11-04-2002 03:23 PM:

"If you mean the jedi i met on Hoth, no he didnt."

Blackhawk began to follow his master outside and started wondering what was to come next.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-06-2002 10:36 AM:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

"This is part one of a four part code, my padawan. Can you explain to me what you think its about?" She paused as her thoughts traveled to her last encounter with a Sith. "This part of the code will be used the most, especially when confronted by your enemies, and is crucial in defeating the antagonists of the Jedi; fear, hate, and anger; all negative aspects of the Force which leads to the Darkside."

Posted by Blackhawk on 11-09-2002 04:14 AM:

"I think it means that the jedi conquers all emotion within himself in order to be at peace with himself."

Blackhawk looked at Aura as they walked outseide.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-09-2002 10:27 AM:

"Yes, not only that, Blackhawk, but being paralyzed by ones emotions, in the case of fear, must be at all times stilled. To be in tune with the Force, one must be purged of all thoughts and convictions, and especially negative emotions. While it is normal to have emotions, we must strive to have them not control us."

"The Sith and Dark Jedi feed on their emotions, such as anger and hatred, among a multitude of negativity for their power. It is the seductive and easy way of the Force, but not more powerful. The Darkside envelops its follower as it devours its soul to ultimate ruin, a mere shell defouled in evil to walk an existence of dessimation."

Posted by Blackhawk on 11-18-2002 04:02 PM:

"I understand master, i am ready for the next part of my training."

Blackhawk followed Aura and listened to every word she said.

OOC: Sorry i havent posted in a while ive benn busy with other stuff.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-30-2002 07:31 AM:

As they traversed outside the building to the training grounds, Aura continued on with the second part of the code as she glanced over to Blackhawk, her scrutiny transfixed on her padawan.

"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge."

In time...my padawan, knowledge of the Force will circumvent your conscious, as this is a tool to your permeation with the Lightside. You will learn the steps that led of the fallen Jedi, as fear leads to anger, which then leads to hatred, as hatred leads to suffering. A Jedi strives for knowledge his entire life, there is never a cessation to what can be learned to strengthen our communication with the Force."

OOC : Its ok.. my apologies as I have been very sick.

Posted by Blackhawk on 12-04-2002 03:59 PM:

"I understand, and I am willing to accept knowledge and use it for good."

Blackhawk looked around and took in the cool fresh air of the nature around him, he could feel the force flowing through himas he walked with his master.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 12-05-2002 08:50 AM:

"There is no passion, there is serenity. Do you understand this third part of the code, my padawan?"

Posted by Blackhawk on 12-06-2002 02:09 AM:

"Yes master, I do understand."

And as blackhawk said this he started to feel at peace with nature

Posted by Aura StarRider on 12-06-2002 09:06 AM:

"Plase Blackhawk..Tell me what you know of the third part of the code. And I will offer my interpretation."

Posted by Blackhawk on 12-17-2002 03:02 PM:

"I understand that I dont need emotion and that in order to use the force i must be at peace with myself."

Blackhawk looked at his master as he spoke.
Working...
X