X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blind man and the angel (Azrael)

Posted by Count Alamar on 11-20-2002 04:23 PM:
    The blind man and the angel (Azrael)

Count Alamar entered the training Dojo by running his hand along the wall, feeling his way in. The blind Jedi moved a few steps from the entrance and waited. He had summoned Azrael, now all he could do was wait and the blind man was very good at that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 11-20-2002 04:38 PM:

It is time to begin Azrael

It was a simple summons from his master, the Jedi Knight known as Count Alamar. Azrael immediately placed his robes on his frame, picked up The Hand of Wrath and began to make his way to the training dojo. As he entered he noticed his master standing directly infront of the entrance, as was custom among his kind he knelt to one knee and spread his wings wide, a simple symbol of respect.

"I have arrived...." His voice rang out in his native tongue, the only language he spoke, but it was a gift of his kind that it was automatically translated by another species into their native tongue in their heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Count Alamar on 12-04-2002 03:28 PM:

Alamar's head rose as his apprentice arrived. His sightless eyes settling in the general direction of the angel.

"Welcome my padawn, are you ready to begin your training on the path of light?"

Alamar moved towards his apprentice, stopping a short distance away but close enough that he could hear the angel's breathing and feel his every mood through the Force.

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 12-05-2002 04:25 PM:

Azrael always breathed around mortals, he didn't need the air, in fact his kind could travel in space without ships. But he felt that his lack of breathing made others ill at ease.

"Yes, Master Alamar." The angelic creature responded to his instructor. Slowly the Servant rose and tucked his wings behind him.

"When you are ready."

Posted by Count Alamar on 12-07-2002 04:39 PM:

Alamar nodded and turned about to head further into the dojo when he stopeed and turning back to his apprentice.

"Your breathing is un-natural, be so good as to stop. Others may find it reasuring but without sight my ears are my main sense, it is very disconcertin to hear something so out of place,"

He headed slowly into the dojo, letting his apprentice follow him. When he reached a place sufficiently far from anything the blind Jedi could walk into during the exersices that would follow he stopped.

"Now, by the fact that you don't breathe and that I heard the rusling of feathers I assume you are not human, so be so good as to tell me what you are my apprentice, and why the Force is so strong in you..."

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 12-08-2002 11:38 AM:

Azrael's faux breathing rhythm halted immediately. He smiled, his master was unnaturally insightful.

"I am a Servant, Master Alamar. " He stopped his voice did not echo though it was loud.

Shall I tell him all... Have these mortals proven themselves worthy... Azrael pondered this in his mind, his master may have been able to read his thoughts but all he would have gotten was beautiful moans and chirps of the Servant's native tongue.

"I am a winged being from a planet far away from the confines of this galaxy, we are in essence immortal. I am young for my race, especially to be this far from home, I am merely 450 of your standard cycles. The reason the force is so strong in me, master is that is what I am solely comprised of, but that is not something I wish to share with anyone other than you for now."

The tall being stood stoiclly before his master. There was much more about this Padawan then met the eye, but for now he'd shared what was needed.

Posted by Count Alamar on 12-08-2002 03:45 PM:

That there was more to his apprentice than met the eye was no concern of the Counts, afterall, nothing met his sightless eyes.

"I see..."

Alamar's words were edged with an implication that he knew there was more but had no intention of probing further.

"Then my young apprentice we will see how good your control over your self is, and over the Force. Bring me three rocks of different sizes and touch them not, place them in my hands."

Alamar held out his hands, waiting for his apprentice to place the rocks where Alamar had told him to place them.

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 12-08-2002 03:53 PM:

"I am afraid m'lord, that my abilities to manipulate things other than myself is limited. It was not a skill I was taught when I was trained in the Order of the Light. They taught me how to augment my physical abilities and wield a lightsaber. But I was sent to find the Jedi before my training was complete."

Azrael bowed his head, not in shame but more out of his feeling of loneliness at not being able to commune with his own kine.

"I am sure if you instruct me in the ways Master, that I will be able to do as you ask."
Working...
X