X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foundation of Insight {bit_severus}

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-16-2002 02:54 PM:
    Foundation of Insight {bit_severus}

A lone figure adorned in a russet robe accentuating her auburn hair, awaited her new padawan bit_severus, to commence with the training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by bit_severus on 10-17-2002 09:31 PM:

Bit followed the green droid until he was in the new room. He looked at the figure in the middle of the room. Aura was standing in the center probably aware of his entrance. Bit awaited movement from her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-19-2002 01:35 AM:

"Greetings my padawan...Please, tell me what you know of the Force." Aura suggested softly, her jade eyes piercing Bit's conscious, her carriage stilled.

Posted by bit_severus on 10-19-2002 11:48 AM:

"The force.." he said "is a beam of energy running through the galaxy. The jedi knights can tap into the force if the beam is strong enough. It can be manipulated but it is not to be taken for granted. It must also be used only for good intentions." He finished hoping he had said the right thing.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-20-2002 11:36 AM:

"Yes Bit, as all energy can be mainpulated. Yet lest us never forget the Force is neutral, harboring two sides of Light and Dark. The Jedi of course beckon its Lightside, as it germinates the positive aspects of life; peace, serentity, and knowledge. Yet the Sith and Dark Jedi draw on the Dark side giving into their anger and hatred, and all the aggression and dissolution it summons. There are three skills of the Force; control, sense and alter. In time you shall learn these which which molds a Jedi as a Guardian of Light, protector of the innocent." Aura candidly interjected.

Posted by bit_severus on 10-20-2002 01:46 PM:

"I see. I hope that I can live up to your expectations. I will try my hardest during training, and hopefully you will see my capabilities within the skills of the lightside."

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-24-2002 01:46 PM:

"I am sure you will not fail, my padawan. The Force is strong with you." Aura nodded, as she moved to the center to have a seat.

"There is a meditation mat over to your left, Bit. If you would, please sit down upon it and cross your legs as you see me doing now, and lay your hands over your lap with your palms up. I wan't you to take in a deep breath, filling your lungs to their fullest capacity, hold for a couple seconds, then exhale deeply and repeat. Do this till you are calm and relaxed. This exercise will allot the Force to permeate your being as you connect with its power and learn control."

Posted by bit_severus on 10-25-2002 07:51 AM:

Bit head3ed over to the mat. This was something he was used to. He had been meditating since he was very young. Now he headded over to the mat and did as Aura had instructed.

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-26-2002 03:31 PM:

A presence filled strong in the lightside of the force entered the room.

The woman bow respectfully before taking not of both presences within the room.

Her eyes looked to bit first, and then onto Aura. The two Jedi Masters' gazes met, yet no words were spoken between the two as Amalia waited in silence for Aura to speak

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-27-2002 11:06 AM:

Aura rose to her feet to greet Jedi Master Amalia Azalin, her eyes warmed by her friend's entrance, her face beamed with a welcoming smile.

"Hello Amalia. I sense you wish to ask me something."

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-27-2002 01:01 PM:

"Indeed I do. Aura..."

Amalia grinned slightly at her friend.

"When was the last time that you reserved a break for yourself?"

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-27-2002 02:49 PM:

"It has been some time now. I realize most of your padawans have been indisposed. The Force will always aid my strength, but I could use some help. I heard you are only training one at the present time if I am not mistaken." Aura locked eyes with Amalia as her friend sensed her overburden.

Posted by bit_severus on 10-27-2002 06:23 PM:

Bit couldn't help but overhear the two speaking, he had a very good sense of hearing which came with the animal appearance. He returned to his meditation and awaited someone to talk once again.

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-28-2002 09:51 PM:

"Indeed, you are correct. Just one active student at the present, but I welcome more," she said as her gaze fell to Bit, observing the fox like creature in its most calm of states.

"If it would be alright with you, Aura, I'd like to help continue this ones training so that you may allow yourself to gain your much well deserved break?"

She nodded her head to bit.

"Provided that it's alright with the padawan as well, of course?"

She smiled in his direction.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-29-2002 06:24 AM:

"Would you mind if Master Amalia trained you, Bit? Ceryx is well on his way to becomming a Knight. BlackHawk asked for me personally to train him so I would not wan't to lose him, and Daunte could use the experiences I have had with stormtroopers, which I have yet to make known to him. I also have to work more closely with my secret project now reavealed, the Droidekas." Aura asked carefully, switching her gaze onto her padawan, sensing any apprehension Bit would have at the unexpected change.

Posted by bit_severus on 10-30-2002 07:29 AM:

"I would not mind at all, you should certainly get a break if it is what you need."

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-06-2002 11:09 AM:

Suddenly Aura jerked as if in a motion of pain, she felt a heightened disturbance in the Force as her droid, Wun confirmed the trouble through their internal comlinks. Amalia felt it as well as they spoke to each other via the Force. The two Jedi Masters then bowed as Master Azalin departed the premises.

"Please continue, my padawan. There seems to be a problem that Master Azalin must immediately respond to. I shall continue training you. Release your mind from all thoughts, this exercise is called..Emptiness and will allot the Force to breathe its Light into your body and soul, strengthening you in the process in the lightside."

Posted by bit_severus on 11-13-2002 06:33 PM:

Bit closed his eyes and began breathing deeply again. A little slower a little heavier. And as he did this, he felt a calming feeling inside of him. A gentle feeling of a breeze and he was lost in his mind, now knowing why the exercise had been called Emptiness. There was a feeling as if nothing was there.

Posted by tomduo on 11-22-2002 03:19 PM:

OOC: I am to take over your training. Please AIM me at NewtypeAoD so we can talk, oki?

Posted by Aura StarRider on 11-23-2002 08:12 AM:

"Good... my padawan. Wandering thoughts can effect ones focus. Concentration is the key to the Force. I could use some assistance. Would you mind if Tomduo took over your training? He is a highly capable Knight. My services are needed as I cannot spend as much time with all my learners. The Darksiders are breaching our perimeters, and this needs to be speedily addressed."

Posted by bit_severus on 11-27-2002 07:39 AM:

OOC: I only have msn and yahoo. I don't have aim.

Posted by tomduo on 11-27-2002 09:35 AM:

OOC: [email protected] MSN
Working...
X