X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Life of Honor - Libaca

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-27-2002 06:19 PM:
    A Life of Honor - Libaca

:: The Jedi Knight had never met a Wookiee before yet Libaca facinated her. She had done some research in the Jedi Holocron library about the species and its vast history so that she would be more familiar with Libaca's customs and way of life.

Walking to the middle of the training dojo, Tessa kneeled and then bowed her head while closing her eyes as she began to meditate on the serenity and peace in the galaxy. The path of a Jedi was an honorable and she was confident her new Padawan would strive to do her very best as she embarked upon her lifelong journey of knowledge in the light ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Libaca on 11-02-2002 10:43 PM:

The woolly figure of Libaca strode as quiet as Wookieely possible into the training room that had been designated. Her not-so well-met patience had finally paid off and she was about to train under the tutelage of the Jedi Knight, Tessa Rendahl. Knowing that she was now on the road to honoring her family brought not only excitement, but also a hint of nervous tension. Never before had she been taught anything by a species other than her own. It would definitely be trying and a learning affair.

Noticing the shape of a woman kneeled precariously on the ground in a outwardly meditative state, Libaca stopped not wanting to disturb the act of enlightenment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 11-03-2002 02:08 PM:

:: Tessa felt another presence enter the dojo and opened her eyes to look upon her Padawan Learner, Libaca. Rising from her kneeling position, the Jedi Knight walked over with a smile upon her face to stand before the Wookiee ::

"Hello, my Padawan Learner. Thank you for being so prompt to your training session."

:: She took a small device from a leather pouch on her belt and displayed it to the Wookiee as she spoke ::

"I hope you are not disappointed, but my knowledge of the Wookiee language is not as extensive as I would like it to be. So I have brought this small translator along to aid in the training session so that we do not face any communication barriers. This will allow you to speak as you naturally do without making any allowances for my limited Wookiee vocabulary. I hope this meets with your approval."

:: After Libaca responds, Tessa continues ::

"I would like you to tell me what the Force is to you."
Working...
X