Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catalyst: The fury(Judah, N'yssa, PM for invite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalyst: The fury(Judah, N'yssa, PM for invite)

He'd had it! Jacob had all he could take of the lies that everyone had told him thus far. Whether or not it was his dad's doing or not he wanted to know why they told him. His mind blazing with fury, the Apprentice stormed out of his room and towards N'yssa's own. From what he'd heard she was one of those who knew his dad well. So, he may as well start with her on that aspect.

Storming towards it his mind wrathed with sadness, fury, and guilt he then stomped off to the Jedi Master's quarters. Jacob had had enough of the lies and knowing full well he was startng to get dark thoughts he tried to remain calm. Through all his meditation the darkness tried creeping up on him. It was there like his father's own. But, Jacob had to remain true to his word and what steps he took as a Jedi. Although it was becoming more difficult to trust anyone these days. His trust leash was growing shorter and sooner or later he would trust no one.

As he kept walking he passed by Jedi bumping into them. Not saying a word or apologizing the Apprentice continued onward. The teen wasn't concerned with people, no, he was concerned with answers. And he wanted them now! Any answer at all. But, he figured that there would be more lies said and he hopedthat their wouldn't be. No more! The truth was all he wished to hear. Even if he knew in his heart he didn't want to.

I've been defeated and brought down...dropped to my knees when hope ran out...

Jacob Jr's Theme Song

Jacob's Alternate Theme

The chime echoed in N’yssa’s room, where she sat at her desk, a data pad on her lap, but her eyes staring out the windows at the landscape before her. There was something in the air, something that worried her, but she couldn’t figure out what. When the chime sounded, it brought her back to reality, and the disturbance in the Force that came from the other side of the door.

The door opened to reveal Jacob, N’yssa’s eyebrows narrowed in puzzlement. “Jacob? Are you alright?” She asked, stepping aside to let him in. Something was wrong, he seemed upset? Angry?

“Take a seat, do you want some tea?”
    sigpic

Comment

Judah's arm was in need of adjustments since his return from dealing with the issue on Korriban. The new guardian was not going to be talking about that to anyone until he could process what happened. It was not much different than how he had been before, but he did have Katara now. Judah no longer hid things from here, and if she ever told him he needed to take things to the council he would. He had been sent to observe, and he filled out a standard report. The mystery which remained, that was his mystery to solve.

The guardian was about to knock, but he sensed something on the inside, conflict, anger, confusion. Judah started to walk away, but the force kept nagging at him to be there. Shrugging, Judah was never one to argue with the nudges, or promptings, of the force. That's why he found himself turning back to knock on the door. Judah knocked, and waited. He would not be rude enough to simply barge in on whatever was taking place inside.

~Judah's Wiki~

Comment

Jacob stormed in nearly bumping into her. Indeed he was angry and when the door closed behind him he didn't say a word till he then propped himself against the wall. He would remain standing as she offered him a seat and tea. No! He didn't want any frakking tea! What good would tea do right now?

Through clenched teeth he spoke, "No I don't want any tea! No I'm not alright!"

The teen was indeed upset. One of the people he thought he could trust and a Master who he respected had lied to him. Not saying a word about where his father had gone. Knowing full well she should have because Jacob was tired of the lies till Eddic told him the truth. Well, as much as he knew anyways. Not knowing that his father was on Ruusan now. From what everyone else knew he went to the Sith...supposedly.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me where my father was? I'd asked everyone here who knew him well, and, they all said you did. So tell me the truth...why did you lie?" Jacob asked unclenching his teeth although he was still angered.

When he finally managed to get the words out he then heard a knock on her door. Not bothering to care who it was, the teen Appentice kept his blue eyed gaze on N'yssa. He wanted to hear the truth and no more lies! Whoever it was could wait.

Jacob Jr's Theme Song

Jacob's Alternate Theme

Comment

The outburst was a surprise, Jacob usually handled himself quite respectfully, but the moment he let out news about his father, a dark expression crossed the Master’s face. N’yssa’s eyes moved downwards as memories of what had happened to Jacob Sr. came back to her. No wonder Jacob Jr. was upset, he was rightfully angry at everything he’s been told up to now. N’yssa knew this day was coming, and deep down she knew she should have told him about his father sooner.

“Jacob... I’m sorry for keeping that information from you...” She began to say, honest about the difficulty it was when another knock came to her door. She was about to tell the person on the other side of it to come back later, Jacob needed her now more than anything.

“The reason why I never told you was because your father asked me not to. I had promised him, regretfully, but he never wanted his shadow looming over you. He was afraid if you knew about him, it would hinder your own journey to become a Jedi.” N’yssa said, reaching the door.

This was not the time to turn her back on Jacob, literally, but the person on the other side didn’t seem to budge, given the state of things going on. She opened the door with a sorrow expression on her face.

“Judah... this isn’t a good time. Please... come back later.” She said hopefully, in a low whisper to the Guardian.
          sigpic

Comment

Judah had heard the outburst from behind the door before N'yssa opened it. What was worse, he felt the familiar dark pain which came from secrets being kept. The anger and frustration that one felt when it seemed another had let them down. It had been a catalyst to the presence which had controlled Judah to finally manifest fully. Memories Judah regretted came flooding back to his mind, though they quickly found their place.

"With all due respect, Master Farifax, this is the perfect time. You forget, in some degree, I have been where he is now. Perhaps I can help before he has to live with memories he will regret for a long time to come."

N'yssa as smart enough to realize he had admitted to the fact he still regretted his actions. He had completely destroyed his relationship with Keeva as a result of the choices he had made, and was uncertain if the blonde would ever forgive him. Judah wanted to avoid the conflict, so he avoided her, it was likely not healthy.

"Please, N'yssa. Let me help."

~Judah's Wiki~

Comment

Jacob with an enraged look then furrowed his eyebrows, "He what? He told you not to? Doesn't matter you should have. Even if it was his suggestion. What hinders me from being one is being lied to. By you and him. If I'd had known then I'd never have went searching for him. I toured through different places and now that I hear he told you not to tell me it makes me..."

He paused as soon as N'yssa opened her door to have Judah standing there. With her back turned his fist then clenched. All of this pent up anger and disappointment wasn't good for him. Being lied to more or less by both his father and all those who knew him. It still built up inside him and now he was just as infuriated as he was then when Eddic told him the truth. His eyes then narrowed to the two Jedi as his hand started to shake looking down at his lightsaber.

In a brash decision the Apprentice then pulled it to his hand with the Force. Igniting the blue blade the young teen then yelled in a fury before running forward to strike down the Jedi Master. True, he was in a fury when he did so otherwise he wouldn't have. Most of the time Jacob was rather calm and laid back but today when he heard the words come from N'yssa his decisions would be brash and more or less the instinct of someone who had gone through more then what they'd bargained for. Raising his blade over his head he then came down to swing it towards N'yssa's exposed back.

OOC: Perfect time to do this now

Jacob Jr's Theme Song

Jacob's Alternate Theme

Comment

N’yssa didn’t want to involve others in this. Maybe Judah had some experience, but she knew his father. She was sorry that things had to be found out like this... she had always hoped when the time was right, it would be Jacob’s father coming back to tell everything to his son. To her, it was the right thing.

But before she could tell Judah that she had everything under control, Jacob snapped. The Jedi Master sensed the Force build up behind her, sense danger approaching and turned instinctively around as Jacob’s lightsaber came down towards her head.

Annoyed at Jacob’s lack of control, she immediately put up a Force Shield around herself and Judah behind her, blocking the strike against her. With her right hand she raised it towards Jacob and shot a Force Push to distance himself away from him.

“Judah, come in and lock the door. Jacob, another outburst like that and I will put you in isolation.” N’yssa said, her voice much harder than before. Her manners were stricter as well. She didn’t get like this often, only when those around her act like complete idiots.

“Do I have to tie you up until you calm down or will you sit and listen?” She then asked the Apprentice.
                sigpic

Comment

"No offense, Master Farifax," Judah said walking in and locking the door as he was told to do. "But I think things are well past trying to reason with him, and threatening him with isolation isn't going to put you in the best position to help him. He already thinks you're the enemy. He did just try killing you."

Leave it to Judah to point out the obvious, but it was true. Judah remebered his own dark time, and the last thing he wanted was to see another Jedi after what he did to Keeva. No instead Judah found Magena, knowing she could get in touch with people to help him, and then went straight to Coruscant where Katara had been working for Nick Stark. Too bad Judah didn't really remember that time of his trouble. They way Katara talked about it, those had been an amazing two days, and had been when their daughter was conceived.

"Does anyone want some tea, milk, whiskey double on the rocks?"

Now Judah was just trying to lighten the mood. Though he had a feeling his method was going to fall flat.

"C'mon Jacob, you know answers won't come from your lightsaber. Though if you're inclined to use it, we can let some steam off in the dojo later, just you and me."

~Judah's Wiki~

Comment

Jacob's lack of control cost him as the Force Shield that N'yssa put around her and Judah as the teen's lightsaber smacked right into it. Bouncing off it the blade recoiled and he landed on his feet. Gritting his teeth knowing that it was a stupid move the Jedi Master then raised her right hand and sent a Force Push at him sending him flying into the wall. When he hit it he bounced off the opposite wall the two Jedi were and landed hard onto the floor. Dropping his training blade, it shut off instantly while he lay on his stomach on the hard floor. Groaning the Apprentice heard her say that if he didn't gain control she'd put him in isolation.

Also hearing Judah speak he then lay there on the floor conscious but in quite a good deal of pain. Moving his arms and legs he then felt like he was paralyzed for a moment. It felt like it but he wasn't though. But, he probably wished he would have been because that impact hurt a lot. He'd never felt that much pain before. Well, physical pain anyways. Mental pain was a different story altogether. A few more groans escaped his lips as he tried to move to get up. Pushing himself off the floor, Jacob then collapsed back onto it.

"I'll take some pain pills if you have them." He managed to say while holding his head, "Or a bacta tank. One of the two..."

He trailed off keeping himself on the floor. Pushing himself to get up he then collapsed again. Something felt broken. His pride mostly but maybe a rib or two. Or a disc in his back. A disc might have slipped or fractured. A hairline fracture maybe but enough to send shots of pain through his nerves.

Jacob Jr's Theme Song

Jacob's Alternate Theme

Comment

N’yssa’s eyes narrowed on Judah as he spoke. She did not want him questioning her authority in a situation like this. Things were already on edge, having him come in and openly say she was the enemy wouldn’t help either. Jacob was confused, and her thread, empty.

When Jacob moaned on the floor and tried to get to his feat, only to fall again, all of the anger in N’yssa melted away. Her face soften, as she knelt by the Apprentice.

“I’m sorry.” She said to him, her green eyes wide and filled with honesty as she placed her left hand on his head and used Force Heal to help ease the pain from the push she had sent his way. “There’s a reason one shouldn’t attack a Jedi Master from behind.” She tried to joke, but she was afraid she had just broken the few strands of respect they had.
                      sigpic

Comment

"I got it," Judah sent telepathically to N'yssa. "Not the right timing, and I don't mean to undermine you in front of Jacob here. We've been around the block on this issue a lot, so I'll just leave it at the fact I'm not sure now is the time for a heavy hand. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, or however that saying goes."

As good as his word, Judah did leave it at that. To help Jacob, they had to be on a united front here. Judah offered Jacob a glass of water, and one to N'yssa as well. Though he remained standing.

"You know Jacob, she's right," Judah said but noticed he seemed out cold. "I think he's out cold, N'yssa."

~Judah's Wiki~

Comment

Ignoring N'yssa for the moment till she healed him with the Force, her joke was on deaf ears. Although he wouldn't try that stunt again he then pushed himself off the floor holding onto his side. Feeling the pain subside he still knew that a rib was broken. Or a disc in his back was fractured...one of the two anyways. Noting that Judah had also spoken he nodded as he then looked up to see a glass of water handed to him. Taking the glass he sipped from it then sat on the chair.

"I can hear you." Jacob said, "I wasn't out cold. Although thinking of it now I wish I had been. Ugh, I think you broke a rib...or my disc. One of the two anyways."

Taking a few more he then set it down, "You still went along with his lie you know."

The comment meant for N'yssa then he looked at Judah his eyes still wrought with fury, "Although why do you care? Your not part of the Council, and, more so you don't know me. Nor do you know my dad like Master Farifax does...did...whatever you wanna call it."

Jacob Jr's Theme Song

Jacob's Alternate Theme

Comment

N’yssa waited for Jacob to finish his fury of comments. His rib was fractured, not broken, and if a disk along his back had been broken... he wouldn’t be able to stand. But the healer kept her mouth shut. She had managed to heal the majority of the serious injuries inside Jacob with the force, but he still needed to take it easy.

Only after he paused did N’yssa stand and look directly into his eyes. “Have you ever given your word to someone? Have you ever promised something? What does that mean to you?” She paused, arms crossed in front of her.

“Yes, I kept your father’s secret from you and I didn’t like it. But I like to think that I am a trustworthy person, when I give someone my word I stand by it. I know... to you this may seem wrong, trust me... I’ve discovered things about my own father after died that made me shudder and question why.”

N’yssa sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. It was nothing compared to what Jacob was going through, her father wasn’t a Jedi traitor, but in some sense to her, he still was a traitor.

“After my father died I realized he kept a huge secret from me, something that later almost cost me my life. He developed a weapon, a powerful one... and gave me the key without knowing it. I was captured by Sith, tortured. Thankfully the weapon had been destroyed since... but it was like seeing a side to my father I never knew existed.” She doubed her words would get through to Jacob, but she had to try.

“Listen. I always believed that you should hear everything from your own father’s mouth. I may be able to contact him, maybe arrange for a meet up. He won’t come if he knows it’s with you. He has made it clear that he doesn’t want to see you... unfortunately.”
                            sigpic

Comment

The situation was tense. Judah had no idea why he was sticking around other than the fact he had been where Jacob was. First his own father had pretty much abandoned him without actually leaving, and the Jedi had experienced what darkness could do to a person. He would be damned if he saw it consume Jacob.

"I care because it is in my nature to," Judah said at an opportune time. "I happen to know what it feels like to have a bum dad. In the end whatever stage you're at in that mind of yours, it's not worth hating him, that will lead you down his same path, and that is not something I will just stand by and watch."

Judah folded his arms over his chest. He looked to N'yssa as she had details about his own dark times. As a council member, she had been present for his reaction post Dathomir, she had questioned him when he returned from his recovery after the coma, and she had helped him craft the arm and fingers which replaced the ones he lost. N'yssa knew Judah well. Well enough to know he was capable of helping.

"Jacob we all make choices everyday. Somedays we are faced with choices between what is right and what is more right. Those are hard to decide. N'yssa did what she felt was more right. Don't be angry with her for hiding the truth when she made a promise. This is a pivotal place for you. Are you going to respond as a Jedi should despite the truth. Emotion; yet peace. Passion; yet serenity."

~Judah's Wiki~

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1