X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Room With a View

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 09-30-2002 10:41 PM:
    A Room With a View

:: The Jedi Knight walked down the hallway pointing to the various rooms available for the new Padawan, Heaven Epiphany, to choose from. Stopping at the end of the hall, she turned to Heaven ::

"Do you see one that you like yet? All of the rooms have a different view if you would like to step inside and take a look yourself."

:: She smiled at her ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 10-01-2002 08:18 PM:

Heaven smiled towards Tessa, her hands folded neatly around the strap of the single bag she carried with her.
    "The view matters not, I'm afraid my eyes are unable to see it."
    She nodded to the woman then stepped into the last room, taking a moment to connect with it's sorroundings before nodding again.
    "This one will do just perfectly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-01-2002 10:54 PM:

:: Tessa was puzzled for a moment ::

"Are you without the use of your eyes?"

Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 10-02-2002 10:51 PM:

Heaven nodded slowly as she turned her attention back towards Tessa.
    "Unfortunatley I have limited use of my eyes...I see things but only as shadows."

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-05-2002 11:23 PM:

"Really? Wow.. well you're the second sightless person in the Students of the Light then. Count Alamar is completely sightless yet I am so amazed with the skills he possesses. Has it always been this way for you? Or did something happen along the way?"

Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 10-08-2002 11:33 PM:

Heaven smiled lightly as she listened to Tessa before speaking.
    "I'll have to meet this Count Alamar, i've never myself met anyone in the same condition as I am. As to your inquiry, I wasn't always like this, when I was a year old I came down a terrible fever an immediatley lost my eyesight. I don't remember ever having my sight though, It is a blessing I lost it at such a young age, I was able to easily adapt to it."

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-13-2002 11:46 PM:

"I'm glad to hear you have been able to adapt to it easily then. Do you miss seeing things? Or are there other ways to "see"?"

:: Tessa hoped her natural curiosity wasn't too intrusive ::

Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 10-21-2002 01:13 AM:

I don't remember seeing ...but sometimes I wish it wasn't such a struggle to see everyday things. And as to your inquiry..yes there are other ways to see, through the force I am able to make my way around quite efficiently...of course I can't see faces...objects or landscapes..I can just sense them.

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-21-2002 10:51 PM:

"Do you think it will inhibit your training in any way though?"

Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 10-22-2002 11:19 PM:

It hasn't thus far

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 10-27-2002 06:31 PM:

:: Tessa smiled ::

"I'm glad to hear that. I am also glad that you have chosen to come be among the Students of the Light. There just seems to be such an overwhelming feeling of darkness lately in the galaxy. And I almost feel like our assistance is needed far more than ever. Did you encounter any Dark Siders on your journey here?"

:: She looked over at Heaven ::

Posted by Heaven Epiphany on 11-04-2002 08:57 PM:

Heaven bowed, her ever present smile brightening even more.
    "I am honored to be accepted here Tessa."
    She lowered her satchel to the floor and sunk down to sit on the small bed in the room.
    "I fortunatley did not run into any darksiders on my journey, but I have many times during my previous training...and the time inbetween then and now."
    She knew she was beginning to ramble a bit, and hoped Tessa understood what she was saying.

Posted by Tessa Rendahl on 11-05-2002 01:45 AM:

:: Tessa looked over at her with concern ::

"Tell me, what was it like to encounter a Dark Sider? Were you ever in any danger? Or were those around you in danger?"

:: The Knight was always studying the habits and travel patterns of the Sith for they were quite elusive in the galaxy thus far ::

"Have you ever had a nightmare? When you wake up relieved to be away from it?"

Heaven tilts her head towards Tessa, resting her hands upon her hips. Her voice was a bit ominous-a trate she had seemed to pick up from her journies with the smugglers- yet she did not wish to scare the woman. She offered a bright smile as she turned to her satchel and began unpacking.

"Well that's the way you feel when you leave the presence of a sith. It's rather a choking feeling when you are around them, but if you keep it to yourself and try to concentrate on the good..you're never really in any danger. With the force there is always hope."

Comment

:: Tessa smiled at the wisdom the young padawan had with regard to encountering the Sith ::

"I am glad that you were able to safely find your way here then. Speaking of training, how is yours coming along?"

Comment

"It's going well...though I'm afraid not as fast as I had hoped. My brief rebellion against the force has waisted muched time and caused me a set back..but if it is the will of the force I will succeed."
        She smiled serenely

"And how about you Tessa? How are your padawan's doings?"

Comment

:: Tessa smiled at Heaven ::

"Yes, the Force does work in mysterious ways sometimes, but I'm sure you will get back on track as it is meant to be."

:: She paused in thought for a moment ::

"My Padawans are doing very well. They are attentive to their training and are always giving their best efforts. It is an honor to train them. Actually, we do have quite a few new members. Have you had a chance to meet them yet?"

Comment

Working...
          X