X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Has Come(Aura StarRider)

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-12-2002 12:27 PM:
    The Time Has Come(Aura StarRider)

It was not often that Amalia had time to converse with her fellow comrades on a personal level, often she was either too busy or just off elsewhere.

However, if the Jedi Master ever needed to speak with someone, she did not ever hesitate to state so.

The only problem with speaking with a fellow Jedi was having the time to do so, not just by her time, but for her fellow Jedi as well. She was not the only busy Jedi around.

Sometimes one just had to be patient.

Aura StarRider, one of very few Jedi Knights of Students of the Light, was whom Amalia were wishing to speak with. It was a matter of great importance that Amalia speak with her as soon as she could, well, at least in her eyes.

She found that something of such importance could not be put off, and had to be taken care of soon. Amalia was not one to be neglectful in her wishes and choices. Once she decided on something, she stuck with it, until her decision was either followed through or she'd made time to discuss matters with whoever she needed to.

The time has come...

All Amalia could do was wait, and hope that Aura would seek out her presence soon....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-12-2002 12:57 PM:

A lone figure adorned in a russet robe whispered past the doorway as her soft green eyes rested on the Jedi Master before her. Ambling forward, she gracefully let down her hood as she ceased her motion before her fellow Jedi.

"Yes, Master Amalia Azalin, I have heard your calling. You wish to speak with me on a matter of urgence, I presume."

Aura capitulated into a bow of reverence as she awaited her decree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-12-2002 01:43 PM:

Amalia smiled at Aura bowing before her politely, she then took a moment to look the Jedi over silently before she spoke.

"Thank You, Aura, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me..."

She motioned silently to one of the chairs within the room before speaking yet again.

"How long have you been a Jedi Knight, Aura? I realize we have all come together to form this group of Jedi, but we all do not know as much of one another as we would like to."

Amalia realized, suddenly, that she knew nothing of Aura, well, not as much as she would have liked to know, anyway. The Jedi only knew of what she had observed from the woman, and waht she observed was quite good, also, rather impressive to the Jedi Master.

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-13-2002 10:39 AM:

Aura unleashed a sigh as her eyelids closed.

"So..You do not know then."

She freed her vision to fixate upon the Jedi Master. Amalia could sense her past turmoil had tried the Knight to her limits, feeling the conflict tearing at her soul.

"I was a mere child when I was accepted into the first academy. My quest was forged upon attaining Knighthood. I would seek out the Sith and Dark Jedi and secure the victims from their impending fates. A multifold of battles I was engrossed in...till he came.."

Aura walked to a corner as her body shook at the memory that befell her at Rama's Corner.

"Sith Master Jedah Lynch is his name, one of the Concil leaders of the Sith Empire. We met at the Sith tavern last year. I almost died by his hand. Instead, he ravaged me with lightning, and picked up my wounded form as he plunged his fangs into my flesh, pilfering most of my knowledge as a Jedi Knight, leaving me with the bearest of necessities of life as a medic saved me from my demise."

She spun around to face Master Amalia Azalin.

"Can you possibly imagine the pain I was subjected with, Amalia? My life as a Jedi; all whom I had come to love and respect; my knowledge of the Force wiped clean by his merciless powers of dissolution. I know now why he had spared me. He wishes to turn me to the Darkside."

Taking in a deep breath, Aura added more on the grim subject.

"Lynch infests my dreams nightly. His blood had mingled with mine when he sunk his vampiric teeth into my neck. He has some kind of power over me, yet I refuse to give in to his abominable whims."

Tracing her hand over the area his canines entered, sent a visable shudder along her body.

"He had failed. I was accepted into another Jedi order, where I had procured what had been stolen from me; my past conceptions, skills, and my attunement with the Force, all returned. My identity had been reborn. Yes, there are fragments missing of my past, but I retained the majority of my life's history. He will make a second attempt at possessing me. I have forseen this."

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-13-2002 01:17 PM:

Amalia's gaze never wavered away from the Jedi Knight's as she listented intently to Aura's story. It was a story that had surprised the Jedi Master.

Yet the story also made her realize that there was all the reason more to not postpone what she had though over with great diligence.

She will need this, perhaps it will give her a better chance...

The Jedi Master's thoughts faded off into quiet seclusion as she spoke once more.

"I see," she said softly, trying to imagine her story through images.

"It seems that something must be done about this. Nothing that I can do, nor anyone else. This, obviously, is to be something you must face alone. However, I do not wish for your encounter to be in a most difficult state for yourself..."

The Jedi paused, looking Aura over yet again, noticing the confusion in her eyes as she continued to speak.

Amalia only nodded her head, seeming to say that she would make her words clear soon enough.

"I have thought long and hard about the choice I chose to make. I am the only Jedi Master here, it is by this reason, that I make many more decisions than most. It is not easy to hold such responsibility, alone. I struggle alone in my choices, as I have no one else at this time whom can help me make these choices. Yet I have decided, and I feel that I have made the right choice. Your story should not hold any affect upon my decision, yet it has. If I decide not to go through with my choice, it could ultimately ruin you, because I am the one who prevents what can or could happen should I make this happen. My decision could possibly affect whether you fall to him or not.."

Amalia sighed lightly, her face softening.

"Please know that even before you told me your story, I knew what I wanted for you, because I could see it. I've watched and observed you through your work. I can think of no one who deserves this more...."

She paused to look eyes with the Jedi Knight, knowing that soon just a few words could, and would possibly, change her whole presence.

"Jedi Knight Aura StarRider, is a title that no longer suits you. You carry far too much wisdom and knowledge to carry such a title. You have grown, I feel it and sense it, and it is nothing I question. Today, you will take your place among the rest of the Jedi Masters within the galaxy...."

The Jedi Master smiled lightly at the woman.

"...That is, if you're ready for such responsibilities? I know you are, but you must feel so yourself as well."

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-14-2002 06:57 PM:

Aura bowed before Jedi Master Amalia Azalin as she returned to her previous posture.

"I humbly accept the rank as Master. My fate will never be the result of your decisions, Amalia, as I shall face the winged demon whom plagues my soul on my own. The fact you have confidence in me relieves much of the pressure I have been burdened with. I am honored you would deem me worthy of the title. We shall face the responsibilities together as a team, as more Knights become prepared to ascend to a Jedi Master. I feel Tessa is on her way to procure this title as well. I sense much potential in her, strength, and knowledge. Her skills as a Knight are exceptional."

Aura smiled to her fellow Jedi as the surprise was sinking into an abysmal corner in her conscious, delivering serenity and fortitude in its wake.

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-14-2002 09:05 PM:

Amalia smiled, though her smile took on a sense of relief.

"I am so very glad to now know that I am not alone in the responsibilities that I have to undertake as a Jedi Master."

The relief quickly became replaced as her smile turned into one of pride, not just for Aura, but for Tessa as well.

"I do agree, another Knight shall soon be on her way to Masterhood as well...soon. She has the abilities, however, I have yet to see her train a padawan. After...then it will be time to consider a promotion. I feel she is well on her way."

Amalia bowed once more before Aura.

"Congratulations, Jedi Master, Aura StarRider, and may the force be with you always."

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-16-2002 03:55 PM:

Aura reciprocated her noble gesture.

"And may it be with you as well, Jedi Master Amalia Azalin." She responded with a mimicking smile of her own.

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-16-2002 05:13 PM:

"I Thank You again for taking a few moments to speak with me. I know how busy it has become here. It's not often so easy to gain a few spare moments, work can keep one rather busy....

Speaking of work..."

The Jedi Master frowned a little.

"..I suppose I should let you get back to it."

Posted by Aura StarRider on 10-17-2002 07:34 AM:

Aura nodded as she disembarked the chamber, knowing all too well what laid before her. She knew Amalia had suspected she was working on a project for the good of the academy, but wondered if she would accept the three training droids, now that her work had been completed.

"I must leave you now, Amalia. I have students to train. Again, my gratitude for your trust in me." She commented as she walked past the door, pondering on future events.

Posted by Amalia Azalin on 10-17-2002 09:54 AM:

Amalia smiled coolly as she watched the newly appointed Jedi Master make her way out the door. Amalia made her thoughts evident to Aura through the force.

What you are working on...it will work, just as you want it to. It'll work much better if you believe it will though. Have faith in your talents and gifts.
Working...
X