X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 09-20-2002 12:27 AM:
    Redemption

::A figure walked slowly into the tavern and sat down at one of the tables after ordering a water. Resting his chin on his hands, he sighed slightly. It had all become too much for him. His neglective father, his psychotic aunt and uncle, his anorexic and "special" sister. And so two days ago, he had simply...left. He sought out a better life, one without so much...violence.
    But, all he really wanted right now was just to meet someone who could perhaps tell him that things would be okay, that there was still hope left. Even if his whole family had been Sith...::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 09-20-2002 12:48 AM:

The Servant known as Azrael Seraphim, did not often frequent bars, even one as well-reputed as the Mountain Side Taveran. They seemed to always harbour someone with darkened tendencies. But he did not know many of the Students of the Light well and wished to visit with his new comrades more often and this seemingly was the communal refuge.

The winged creature stepped through the doors of the bar carefully, although he was fully aware of the size and broadness of his wings, he had spent most of his life in area's where he did not need to worry about running them into something. He glanced about the bar, he did not see anyone whom he particularly recognized, but he was drawn rather to a solitary figure, with his head in his hands, sitting in a table towards the back. Azrael focused in on this lonely patron and began to approach him. There was an aura of darkness that was seemingly being driven out by a source of radiant light coming directly from this one.

"Redemption?" This was the first thought and subsequently thought that Azrael uttered in his beautiful yet comepletely foreign tongue. However even though the listener heard the beautiful and soul felt moans, cries, and chirps of his native language, his mind instantly translated the meaning into his own tongue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Alexander Konrad on 09-20-2002 11:40 AM:

"If ya wanna call it that. Personally I don't think anything can forgive what I am, or was, or what I have seen and been a part of."

::The winged man had most certainly caught his attention. He had seen him enter the place from the corner of his eye, but when the being had spoken, there was nothing that Xander could think of that would have kept him from responding.::

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 09-21-2002 01:00 AM:

"Perhaps, but I do not completely understand the force. The dread Dark Lord of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker was forgiven and he nearly extiguished the light from the universe, are you as heinous as him?" Azrael's voice boomed but only Alexandar could understand it.

He sat ordering a water, although he did not need substance to survive, he found it unnerved people if he didn't have somthing to drink when he sat with them. He looked perfectly serene, but that was his constant countence, emotion was an after thought to his kind. A weakness in the force, it lead to darkness and his kind knew far to well what happened when one of them slipped into the darkness.

"I am Azrael Seraphim, the Servant and you are?" The tongue of his people brightened the eyes of all that heard him, even as their minds translated it into their own tongue.

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 09-27-2002 10:28 PM:

"Alexander Konrad.."

::He smiled slightly and took a sip of the JD that was in front of him.::

"Though, I guess I can be pardoned for my crimes. Or lack of crimes. Guess I was just born guilty, ya know?"

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 09-30-2002 01:01 AM:

Born guilty...

Azrael could not comprehend the phrase and then repeated it back so in his strange tongue but this time only Alexander could comprehend it.

"Born guilty, what is the meaning of this phrase, aren't we all concieved from the Force. Is it not the Force that binds the universe together, how then can one be born guilty?"

He looked at the boy serenely and took a small sip of the water.

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 10-18-2002 05:34 PM:

::A small laugh escaped him::

"Apparently you've never met my sister. I pray you never have to. Though it is hard to be innocent when you are born into a society filled with hate and simple..evilness. If that's what you want to call it."

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 10-24-2002 07:22 PM:

"No I have not, perhaps she was just corrupted in the womb by her enviroment? I do not know." The winged warrior looked confused.

"You have left and it seems that you wish to redeem yourself, tell me what is this place that you've fled?"

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 11-20-2002 11:14 PM:

"I couldn't begin to tell you about it. The Darkside is strong there, though. Very strong. I'm glad I got away."

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 11-22-2002 12:28 PM:

"As am I..." Azrael knew of places in the universe of pure force, The Source , which was located near his home world of Elysium was one such place, but a place of pure Darkside powers he could not fathom. Perhaps it was his belief that there was no Dark-Side of the force but rather that beings corrupted themselves and then corrupted the force along with it. A belief held by many of his kind.

"So have you found a new home yet?"

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 11-24-2002 01:10 AM:

"No. Sadly to say, I haven't. Then again, I do not think I have ever truely been home anywhere since my mother's death."

::He closed his eyes and sighed slightly::

Posted by Azrael Seraphim on 12-04-2002 10:39 AM:

"I am sorry for your loss...." The winged being replied softly and with a hint of sorrow. His kind was not use to death, they lived forever unless destroyed by some outside force, when they grew old they would return to the source, enter it and emerge again, young and renewed, and with a new persona.

"Were you young when she died?" He asked.

*ooc sorry I took a week off during thanksgiving break I apologize for the delay.

Posted by Alexander Konrad on 12-17-2002 07:39 PM:

"Not much younger than I am now, I suppose."

::In truth he had no idea how old he had been, or how long ago it was that his mother had died. This was probably because the dreams made him relive the moment in graphic horror over and over again. He hadn't been in the room when his mother had truly died. Nor had his father for that matter. Neither of them had seen what had happened after the doctors had lied to get his father out of the room. They hadn't seen her on the table, silently screaming in horror, her eyes wide as she had snapped out of her coma. But someone had seen it, someone wicked, someone who had caused it. And that someone knew everything that had happened and was always showing it to him in his sleep. He knew it wasn't right to hate, but he couldn't help hating the twin that now looked far younger than him (something he only knew because of the dreams as well). God, how she tormented him still, running away hadn't solved anything.::
Working...
X