• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted On My Heart [Open]

Posted by Frost on 08-07-2002 08:25 AM:
    Painted On My Heart [Open]

So green.

He exhaled, cocking his head to the side. The ice melting inside the glass froze the outside, but the warmth of his fingers turned it quickly into liquid. His lips frowned, as he called for the barman.

"Another JD."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-08-2002 12:35 AM:

Walking around, he encountered the bar. This was the first time Ceryx had entered this bar. It seemed to be pretty new, and Ceryx liked the look of it. As the tall, brown-haired man made his way in, he went up and asked for a glass of water.

He then observed the man drinking a JD. Ceryx smiled, and asked:

"New around here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Frost on 08-08-2002 07:43 AM:

The man nodded, as he turned around to face the stranger. He lifted his empty glass, and motioned the man to take a seat. The barman came back with his JD.

"Thanks ... Care to drink ?" He then looked at the stranger.

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-08-2002 08:41 PM:

Ceryx was glad that he was offered a drink. The stranger seemed to be nice to him. Ceryx's gray crystal eyes looked at him as he said:

"Sure, why not?"

Before Frost actually asked him any more questions, Ceryx jumped ahead and asked:

"So what's your name?"

Posted by Frost on 08-09-2002 08:03 AM:

Frost swallowed half of his JD and exhaled. He then looked back at the man, pointing at the waiting bartender.

"You still haven't ordered." He just said.

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-09-2002 07:57 PM:

"I'll have a... Hmm... What would you suggest?", Ceryx asked, not knowing much about drinks.

Ceryx still waited for his answer, as he kept looking around at the bar. Everything seemed new, even the air. It was similar to the feeling of getting out of the shower, and entering a nice warm place.

Posted by Frost on 08-09-2002 08:04 PM:

"A Jack Daniels for the man." He told the bartender.

Frost then rotated his neck, making a few bones craking sounds, but it looked like he liked the feeling. He cracked his knuckles and pulled on his fingers afterwards; he felt more loose like this.

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-11-2002 04:31 PM:

"Thanks. I'm not really good when it comes to picking drinks.", Ceryx admited to the stranger.

Setting his elbows on the counter, Ceryx set his arms in front of him, as if he were praying. He tilted his head towards Frost and asked once more:

"May I ask what you're name is?"

Posted by Frost on 08-11-2002 06:29 PM:

Frost stayed silent once more, until the drink arrived. He took a small sip of the JD he had left and shook his head, grinning slightly.

"No."

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-11-2002 10:08 PM:

Ceryx quirked an eyebrow at the stranger. Ceryx was expecting a name, but instead, he got a different answer. Playing along, Ceryx began to joke around

"Well 'No', nice to meet you"

An akward silence filled in the air. Eager to know what the stranger's name was, he began to whine.

"Oh come on, I know you want to tell me your name!"

Posted by Frost on 08-12-2002 06:11 AM:

Frost smirked again, finishing his drink in one shot. He then ran his hand through hair black spiked hair and shrugged his shoulders.

"No, not really."

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-13-2002 08:49 PM:

"I bet it's because you have a weird name like George or something."

Ceryx laughed at the thought of such a generic name that was frequently used. Tapping on Frost's back, Ceryx said this in a comic tone:

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours"

Posted by Frost on 08-14-2002 09:58 AM:

"Heh, I'm not dying to know your name." He replied, lifting his empty glass and watching the ice melt slowly.

Posted by OmegaDarken on 08-14-2002 03:00 PM:

*The front twin doors swing open slowly, and in steps a figure of apparition. Clad in flowing darkened robes and losely hanging cloth. His icy blue gaze slices out from underneath the cowl of the raised hood, his face eclisped beneath several layers of shadows; an umbra. He slips in, his movements subtle and quiet. If one were to look at him, they may portray him as rather insidious, due to his slinking movements. His gaze of scrutiny sweeps the room, most intent on make sure of his security, in case of any dwelling dangers. His mere presence may even cause anxiety in some, due to the sole myserty about him. *

*He then brushes the hood back, revealing a most handsome face, shoulder-length silver hair hanging about. The dim lighting of the bar may cause his hair to shine, in perhaps even a lucent manner. He gives both the occupents a friendly nod in greeting, as he seemed to give off a slightly ardent visage. Some may feel skepticism from the sudden change of image, while others may simple go back to their drinks. *

*He continues toward the bar, pulling up a stool and taking a seat. He orders, his voice pure and clear, while at the same time seeming to give off a stab of something undescribable. Yet, many may sense there to be a certain something about him, most of all in his voice. *

I'll have a Red Wine, in a clean glass if you will.

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-14-2002 08:09 PM:

"Oh come on, it's not like your name is Nectarios!"

Ceryx laughed and saw Allen walk in and waved:

"Hey Allen!"

Turning back towards Frost, he set his hands in his hair, and thought. Letting his hair go, he set his hand on his chin. It took a bit of time, but then Ceryx said:

"Gimme a hint?"

Posted by Frost on 08-15-2002 09:13 AM:

"What are you trying to do ? Hit on me ?" Frost said coldly.

Frost looked at the other man arrive. If this one knew him, he must be a Jedi, though he didn't actually looked like one. Frost pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one on the edge of his pale lips, and light it up.

Posted by OmegaDarken on 08-15-2002 03:52 PM:

*Couldn't help but stiffle a laugh upon hearing what Frost said in regard to Ceryx, though he attempts to silence it as best he can, for Os' ego's sake. Once his drink arrives he pays for it generously. He raises the newly arrived glass to his lips, sipping from it quietly. He savors the liquid in his mouth for a few moments, allowing the alluring taste to sink in. He then swallows, letting the wine to flow down his throat. *

"Heh, quite an exhilarating croud tonight. How fortunate. "

*He speaks to himself in allmost silent words. *

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-17-2002 07:12 PM:

"What are you trying to do ? Hit on me ?"

Listening to these words, Ceryx began to laugh. Drinking his drink, he said after that:

"Of course I am", his sarcastic voice was heard all around

He ended it with a wink at the end.

"You know you want me", Ceryx bursted in laughter as he said this. Maybe the drink was kicking in already...

Posted by Frost on 08-17-2002 07:47 PM:

"You're the one trying to get my name. What's next ? My number ?"

Frost cocked his head to the side again, posing his glass back on the counter. He looked at the other man who also laughed. He didn't realize stating the obvious could be funny.

Posted by OmegaDarken on 08-18-2002 04:01 PM:

*He finally spoke, growing weary of this senseless argument. *

"Now now, you two. Do please halt this senseless bickering at once. It has made me weary, and the constant attempt to embarrass one another is absolutely not necessary. I, and perhaps both of you have came here for a relaxing afternoon. I doubt either of you wished to engage in a pointless competition. "

*His slightly elegant features seemed to burn with a faint annoyance, as he awaiting their words. *

Posted by Frost on 08-18-2002 08:23 PM:

"It made you weary, stranger ?" Frost scoffed. "I really don't give a damn."

Now that made Frost chuckle. Him, weary ? This even didn't concern him. He put a few credits on the table as he stood up and pushed back the stool. He rotated his neck, making it crack lightly, before looking at the man who almost died, wanting to know his name.

"The name's Frost."

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-18-2002 09:29 PM:

"Interesting name...", Ceryx replied, forcing Frost to hear.

Turning back to Allen, Ceryx laughed a little and said:

"Gee, you were concerned. Just goofing around; you're so serious."

Ceryx finished his drink and tried to make Frost stay by saying:

"Don't tell me this creepy fella here scared ya away."

Posted by OmegaDarken on 08-18-2002 10:10 PM:

*A smirk splinters his facial features, ever so slightly. He motins the tender over, holding out the now empty glass to let him refill it, smooth liquid suffusing over the ice tablets sitting in the glass. He speaks afterwhich. *

"Heh, your words are an anathema to me. I sense much anger growing within you, even when a "strager" shows a bit of annoyance by your sudden hatred for a friendly patron wishing your name. "

*His eyes then narrowed into thin slits, perhaps casting a rather sinister visage about his face as Frost announced his own name. He then listened further, not even bothering to acknoladge Os' words. Smiled slightly, as he watched Frost stand. *

"Forgive me for intruding on your conversation, please do not leave on my account. Allow me to buy you another drink. You may take it as a gift, or a repayment from my dissrespect and rudeness. "

*Smiles slightly, allmost forseeing a rude comeback from Frost. *

Posted by Frost on 08-20-2002 06:49 AM:

"Hatred ? Now, now, you shouldn't talk like you know people's story that well." Frost looked at him. "If you don't know how to mind your own business, then you know what you need to do ?"

He then dusted off his shoulders, still not taking his gaze off of the stranger.

"Take that drink, then shove it up your ***."

He gave a stupid sarcastic smirk, as if trying to imitate the stranger, then turned towards the door, his hands shoving into his pockets. He rolled his eyes as he left.

Posted by OmegaDarken on 08-20-2002 08:57 AM:

*Merely shakes his head a few times, allmost pitying the poor soul. *

"How pleasent. Though, I'm sure that would be anything but enjoyable. "

*A small smirk splinters his own facial features, as he feels no intimadation what-so-ever. *

"Tsk tsk, what an arrogant little boy. "

Posted by Ceryx Os on 08-20-2002 09:41 PM:

Observing the stranger leave, he shouted the only words that could be heard from far:

"Thanks for the drink!"

He then turned to Allen and lowered his voice.

"Hmm... I think you were both pretty rude. But then again, I'm not one to judge. Let's not point fingers now."

Ceryx looked around, quite eager to know where something was. He kept looking around as if he were looking for something. His pale face turned even paler and then looked at Allen.

''Do you have any idea where the little men's room is???"
Working...
X